Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws! (Nina Samuels Released!)

Saturi

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Molly looks really good.

Thank you! :)

It was the second attempt after my first 1,5 hours of work were lost after the game crashed on me. :(

Gonna try to have more updates tonight after work.

By any chance do you have plans for a Leva Bates,or have a Leva face(I can bang an attire out quickly),just the last one my 11 year old needs to start his universe

Don't have a Leva texture and she isn't on my list either sorry. :(

Wasn't planning on creating her after I have a big list of caws on my plate which will take a while to finish.

Will ask a friend if he can get me a face texture though and see what I can do for you since I dropped.a caw from my list (it wasn't requested anyway). :)

Kavita Devi updated, moveset, entrance and win Animation finished, tested and released on CC.

Hope you guys will enjoy her!

In case someone is interested in Fantasy caws, I just finished and uploaded Azura from the Fire Emblem Series that was requested by a friend (he requests her every year).

She will be available for a very short time on cc since I'm keeping her only until I need the Slot for a real life Wrestler.

Didn't wanted to create a Topic for one character under the misc section so I mentioned her here. :)

Thank you guys! :)

Happy you like them!

Will see what I can do about Chelsea. :D

Rosa Mendes updated, finished and released!

She includes all her moves, new signatures and finishers from MCW aswell! :)

Picked up Chyna last night. Was curious as to whether you could or had plans to release Chyna as a male since 2K didn't pull the trigger on intergender matches (for some reason) and I'd like to pit Chyna vs. males. She seems so out of place battling the other females in the women's division. In any case, great work.

Picked up Chyna last night. Was curious as to whether you could or had plans to release Chyna as a male since 2K didn't pull the trigger on intergender matches (for some reason) and I'd like to pit Chyna vs. males. She seems so out of place battling the other females in the women's division. In any case, great work.

The main Problem with the male caws is that she will Always look off but I'll see what I can do. :)

Xia Li Update (face overworked and different hair)

Xia-Li-Face.png

First Attire

Xia-Li-Attire.png

More updates soon! :)

would u be willing to talk a crack at indy star maddison Miles?

I don't know her, will have to Google her to find out her moveset, look, attires.

Depending on my workload and how fast I'll be done with my other caws I will see what I can do.

6 not requested caws dropped from my list, Maddison Miles added! :)

Molly looks good, can't wait to grab her :)

Happy you like her. :)

Didn't got to caw at all today (just came home at 9pm :( ) but will try to finish her tomorrow and release her.

Vanessa Kraven finished and released! :)

Sorry for the low progress recently but I almost broke my left hand a week and 2 days ago and the nerves will take around 6 months to recover so my thumb goes numb and pains when I'm a lot on the ps4 cawing or on my pc writing. :(

Will try to finish Xia tomorrow. Have a great Saturday everyone! :)

Archived