Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws! (Nina Samuels Released!)

Saturi

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys! :)

Just finished and released Natsuko.

Will updated the first page tomorrow thought since it's very late and I need to go to bed now. :D

Hope you'll enjoy!

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, Natsuko Tora, Stardom, J.A.N.

Thank you guys! :D

Here comes a preview of Nina Samuels.

NinaFace.png

Unfortunately I can't find any hair that Matches her hairstyle in game so I gave her that one since it is more open to her face.

More updates soon! :)

I now have MORE female caws than male caws in my game - that's never happened before..

:cool:

So THANKS to you and the other caw makers out there I'm going to put this game Down in late september or so....;)

Just a small heads up for anyone that might be interested:

I just released a my all females Brand on cc under Shows (Womens Hardcore Wrestling: WHW).

A world title, tag team titles, the arena and the MITB are on cc too in case you would like for a extra brand in your universe. :)

• 1 month later...

hi dumeka why you dont continue your working on marti belle?

As I already told you through pm, I wasn't happy with the Outcome and I couldn't get her any better so I scrapped her along with a few others I had in works before.

Since I'm currently very tied up with life and family and I also can't download anything due to the logo Limit (don't want to delete my stuff now since I'm trying to Play universe once in a while), I didn't started working on anything new anymore.

Depending on how things look I "might" create another caw or two in the next few months but for now it's uncertain. :(

Will definately add Marti along with the others you told me on my WWE2K20 list though. :)

Have great easter Holidays everyone!

Archived