The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know no one has confirmed mixed tag but what if its unlockable in Rondas tower? Maybe thatll be the end of it.

I see the A.I. still makes a mad dash for the escape ASAP. Well I'm removing escape from a win condition in my cage matches. That shit's annoying.

That sucks. You should need to use a signature or finisher to climb the cage.

Damn. That cage match had me locked in. Im excited for the cage match this year.

mixed tag I honestly do not think will ever be in a WWE game, as it would be bad for buisness and set a bad example about men hitting women. I guess from their pov.

you're mixing up mixed tag-team matches with intergender matches. Mixed tag-team matches are a norm in WWE. There is a whole tournament happening right now

I really hope some already existing moves got pin combos as well, quite a few badly need them.

I saw one of Triple H's pedigree had a pin combo added to it that wasn't listed in the new moves list, I also a new superman punch also I think that had a pin combo too.

Do you remember where you saw the pin combo Pedigree?

I really hope some already existing moves got pin combos as well, quite a few badly need them.

I saw one of Triple H's pedigree had a pin combo added to it that wasn't listed in the new moves list, I also a new superman punch also I think that had a pin combo too.

It was a video of HHH vs Booker, I think the player was the zombie HHH tho.

Skip to 11:35 for Pedigree

Ah, no mixed tag again. That's all I needed to know at this point. Thank you. Was hoping it'd be in so I preordered just in case, I'll cancel the pre-order and pick it up for a tenner next year.

Is this a deal breaker to some people? Really? :lol:

Lol yeah i mean of all things to not get the game over, i get not getting it if you're not happy with gameplay or no improvements to Universe or My Player or something. But not getting it over 1 match type where a male and female tag together?

Ah, no mixed tag again. That's all I needed to know at this point. Thank you. Was hoping it'd be in so I preordered just in case, I'll cancel the pre-order and pick it up for a tenner next year.

Lol yeah i mean of all things to not get the game over, i get not getting it if you're not happy with gameplay or no improvements to Universe or My Player or something. But not getting it over 1 match type where a male and female tag together?

I'm sorry but that is stupid. Mixed tag matches are the worst matches anyway, why does anyone want to replicate them?

I'm sorry but that is stupid. Mixed tag matches are the worst matches anyway, why does anyone want to replicate them?

I'd only want them just to play matches with the couples based on real life like Maryse and Miz or Daniel and Brie or My Caw and his gf but outside that it wouldn't be match I'd play each week or so.

Archived