The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

As i said i haven't watched all the entrances or anything but from the few i seen the commentary during the entrances are so much better this year, they actually sound like they're bouncing off each other and getting into a conversation while they're coming out.

Unlike in 2K18 where they'd just kinda say 1 or 2 generic things and go silent.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW: I just watched a mycareer video (first like 10 minutes or something) and I must say it looks VERY good!

For the first time I'm really interested to play the mode. The only downer is that they still didn't added a female version of it but other than that the improvements seem to be a lot of fun!

5 interesting changes for Universe

What I don't get is that unique promos have gone apparently, all the work they put in to have like Wyatt have a unique promo and they scrapped it.

What I don't get is why the guy who's holding a promo doesn't have an entrance at all anymore. They try to make it so authentic as possible and even improved it massively this year and after everyone just had half an entrance last year, they skip them completely this year, that doesn't make any sense.

What I don't get is that unique promos have gone apparently, all the work they put in to have like Wyatt have a unique promo and they scrapped it.

What I don't get is why the guy who's holding a promo doesn't have an entrance at all anymore. They try to make it so authentic as possible and even improved it massively this year and after everyone just had half an entrance last year, they skip them completely this year, that doesn't make any sense.

Exactly, they did an amazing job with all the character specific promos and now they are gone. Like why make them in the first place if you were going to remove them a year later without any reason?

Not trying to be rude but did you watch the video you quoted? 2:55 is an entrance for promos. At 3:08 he skips the entrance.

Not trying to be rude but did you watch the video you quoted? 2:55 is an entrance for promos. At 3:08 he skips the entrance.

Oh damn, no it's alright, you're absolutely right. I saw the video yesterday and I thought it didn't had an entrance. I was probably thinking about another video where the guy doesn't have one and it didn't looked like it was edited because he also said "this year you kinda load in". Mixed it with the other video, sorry. Here at 3 minutes, very confusing.

Man, I'm glad I'm wrong here.

But still just half an entrance and not personalised anymore.

Oh damn, no it's alright, you're absolutely right. I saw the video yesterday and I thought it didn't had an entrance. I was probably thinking about another video where the guy doesn't have one and it didn't looked like it was edited because he also said "this year you kinda load in". Mixed it with the other video, sorry. Here at 3 minutes, very confusing.

Man, I'm glad I'm wrong here.

But still just half an entrance and not personalised anymore.

Yeah I saw a few vids of people turning off entrances or editing them out.

Welp, mid match MITB cash in is glitched. Hope they fix it. Watch the first 2mins

It's not really glitched, Yukes just forgot to deactivate the option when there's no Champion in the ring. Of course nothing or in this case, this glitch happened because for what should Braun cash in for at this moment? How we see a few seconds later, Roman is Champion and he wasn't in that match. How are these guys even surprised that this didn't worked? What were they expecting?

Welp, mid match MITB cash in is glitched. Hope they fix it. Watch the first 2mins

It's not really glitched, Yukes just forgot to deactivate the option when there's no Champion in the ring. Of course nothing or in this case, this glitch happened because for what should Braun cash in for at this moment? How we see a few seconds later, Roman is Champion and he wasn't in that match. How are these guys even surprised that this didn't worked? What were they expecting?

That would mean it is glitched then

Archived