The Youtube Videos

Rekka_No_Ryo

Anyone else choosing to not watch all the videos of entrances and stuff? I've seen a few and checked out a few moves i was curious if they was in and looked at the Universe and caw mode stuff, but i'm trying to hold back and keep most stuff a surprise for when i actually play the game.

Its hard with everything thats coming out though, i've yet to actually see an actual match of gameplay cause i wanna hold off on that so the game feels more fresh and new when i play it..

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that video makes it seem like the title restrictions for a show are still in place...

I think the video is just changing who holds the MITB, not replacing it. This was the same with changing title holders in 2K18. Switching out a title for a different title is another menu... That being said I actually still think the restrictions are in, because it was only talked about in that one. Idea and there is zero footage of anyone actually doing it.

that video makes it seem like the title restrictions for a show are still in place...

I think the video is just changing who holds the MITB, not replacing it. This was the same with changing title holders in 2K18. Switching out a title for a different title is another menu... That being said I actually still think the restrictions are in, because it was only talked about in that one. Idea and there is zero footage of anyone actually doing it.

Macho T said you could do it too, don't know if he actually showed it tho.

Anyone else choosing to not watch all the videos of entrances and stuff? I've seen a few and checked out a few moves i was curious if they was in and looked at the Universe and caw mode stuff, but i'm trying to hold back and keep most stuff a surprise for when i actually play the game.

Its hard with everything thats coming out though, i've yet to actually see an actual match of gameplay cause i wanna hold off on that so the game feels more fresh and new when i play it..

I'm doing that too. I don't need to see everything. I just needed the Roster and game modes - specifically universe mode. Things like attires, entrances, moves, caw parts etc... I'd rather be a suprise. Only thing I want to know is intergender stuff back in but not seen anything on it and assuming the worst.

A few observations;

Shinsuke's mo cap is insanely good.

Carmella seems to look like a third Bella sister.

Entrances in general look much better.

tons more moves.

As a guy who only creates classic arenas, this video doesn't do much for me. Macho T didn't look at the minitrons (the most important part). And there STILL doesn't appear to be an option for scaffold banners unfortunately. But one thing did intrigue me.

g767FQo.jpg

See that announce table option... Yes it seems tables can be up near the ramp like modern Raw (or in my case, WCW). What I'm wondering is, can you do that in any CAA stage or just the modern Raw stage?

As a guy who only creates classic arenas, this video doesn't do much for me. Macho T didn't look at the minitrons (the most important part). And there STILL doesn't appear to be an option for scaffold banners unfortunately. But one thing did intrigue me.

g767FQo.jpg

See that announce table option... Yes it seems tables can be up near the ramp like modern Raw (or in my case, WCW). What I'm wondering is, can you do that in any CAA stage or just the modern Raw stage?

I think that with the RAW stage having the table there already, its just the option to add logos. What really IS cool is the E Banner finally has a movie option as we can see the RAW banner movie is there by default!

What I hope is there and Defract shows it in his video is the modern PPV arena to make today's arenas. Should have been in last year and I'm all for accurate stages.

This vid confirms you can have any six titles on a show!

That's awesome to know! :D

I still think they will probably have the Limitation in the womens and minor title Slots but at least we can use one of the MITB Slots for another Championship now so we can at least have 3 (tags and two singles) instead of two for the women as also for the men if we choose so. :)

Archived