DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can confirm Ricochet does have that reversal in the game. I was playing as him last night and I was able to do that specific sequence of reversal. Sorry can't capture it since I played it in my PC. Don't have a program installed to capture/record my screen.

*censored*ing knew it, thxs for the info. Can u try to find out if Lio Rush does his handspring kick when running at an opponet draped on the other side of the apron, where it leads to ringside?

I can confirm again that Lio has that handspring kick.

PmGV8tD.png

And for the Ricochet reversal dropkick, I am trying to do it again but having a hard time doing it again since I only play alone. Don't know how it is triggered. Will check it again. It's hard to play with a keyboard and a controller hahaha.

I can confirm Ricochet does have that reversal in the game. I was playing as him last night and I was able to do that specific sequence of reversal. Sorry can't capture it since I played it in my PC. Don't have a program installed to capture/record my screen.

*censored*ing knew it, thxs for the info. Can u try to find out if Lio Rush does his handspring kick when running at an opponet draped on the other side of the apron, where it leads to ringside?

Here is Ricochet's Reversal Dropkick. Sorry for the lame framerate. Did not bother to do it in full frames. Just want to share it to you on how it looks like in the game. Also, It's hard not to do since my Nvidia recorder does not want to record my gameplay.

bdN35bF.gif

Lio got short hair? Nice.

Yup, Happy to see they updated him with his current hair.

Here is Ricochet's Reversal Dropkick. Sorry for the lame framerate. Did not bother to do it in full frames. Just want to share it to you on how it looks like in the game. Also, It's hard not to do since my Nvidia recorder does not want to record my gameplay.

bdN35bF.gif

Lio got short hair? Nice.

Yup, Happy to see they updated him with his current hair.

Did you also try to do the flip to the outside, where he lands on his feet?

I feel kinda bad that MikeM has been requesting the Fosbury Flop since well before the game came out and that never did make it in. Lol. Risky move though, to be fair. I think that was the move I saw AJ Styles do back in 2002 that made me tell my best friend that he was the greatest wrestler I had ever seen. All the way back then and still. It was the fact that he backflipped over the top rope, got the body on body contact and then still landed on his feet. My jaw dropped. Maybe 2K20..

Yeah, although I'm going to give Mike Edwards the new top rope springboard plancha, because that looks f'n awesome.

I thought Ricochet did a version of it, though so it's a little disappointing. Can't complain about the wealth of new moves to play with however. Think there's a few that will be finding their way into my caws' movesets.

If you are referring to the one he did during Velveteen Dream's promo in NXT. I think that's not in the game. His outside dives are usually corkscrew moves.

Unless you are referring to this.

LaUfvzy.gif

I was referring to the spot from the Velveteen Dream promo, I guess it was kinda obvious that they wouldn't add it though.

If you are referring to the one he did during Velveteen Dream's promo in NXT. I think that's not in the game. His outside dives are usually corkscrew moves.

Unless you are referring to this.

LaUfvzy.gif

I was referring to the spot from the Velveteen Dream promo, I guess it was kinda obvious that they wouldn't add it though.
Actually, that's already in the game from the new moves pack, the Barrel roll one, the guy lands on his feet if opponet is too far away to hit

Oh all you Xbox lucker. I wish it would work like this on PS4. :(

Make a new account?

And then? Buy it again? ;)

Doesn't work like this on PS4. On Xbox you buy the game or DLC and you can switch to any store you want and download it from there, no account lock, which is awesome. On PS4 you can only buy stuff on the store you created you account on. No switching and yes I own several country accounts but I can't use one specific on different stores, no.

Archived