DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're going in circles...Do you want them or not? I don't understand you there...

Why would they be pointless?

Im not saying I dont want them, I do, i just dont think it's needed after it been so long after release.

Ask youself this, if u owned this game, expecting to get locker codes, but it never happened until like maybe an YEAR after they finally release some, would u think it's worth the wait, espeically if it turns out to just be VC, and not cool stuff?

Obviously I would, if I cared. Otherwise I wouldn't call it caring. But the game has only been out for 3 months. Even if they wait until WM to drop these...it still would be under 6 months and in an age where video game developers and publishers jump off a game as soon as legally possible, I don't see the issue of actually getting new stuff a year later.

But since you guys said that Locker Codes usually are just VC, there was never a reason for me to care in the first place. Unless they add the MyCareer exclusive CAW stuff into regular CAW mode.

U know, now that u mention it, I noticed in the towers section, there were rewards, like caw stuff for creation suite. It could be possible that the locker codes unlocks them...

Which would kinda suck, honestly. I rather get cool new stuff we dont have like maybe Murphy's clothes or even Ciampa's attires. Hey, they're not in the game, but with locker codes, u can get their attires and really make ur Caws looks just like them in real life...is what I expect 2K to say.

I dont so much mind her face not being scanned but Maria was a total baby face with that attire and entrance. She needed to be smiling. Speaking of entrance tho, whoever mocapped it needs kicked in the knee. That was a little too much yet no motivation.

Huh, must have misremembered it. Regardless, it was great of 2k to acquire the rights for her old theme for the game, never expected the old theme to be back.

Anyway, there's still no patch yet, no patch to get it ready for the Rising Stars pack, kinda odd, considering they usually release one the week before the pack comes out. I wonder what changed...

Anyway, there's still no patch yet, no patch to get it ready for the Rising Stars pack, kinda odd, considering they usually release one the week before the pack comes out. I wonder what changed...

It's more like 2 weeks before the pack comes out recently. But to answer the question.

Maybe they finally realized how dumb it is to release it that early. There is no reason for it other than getting everything leaked and playable early because of PC players. Just do it how everyone else does it, release the patch on the day the dlc releases, done.

Archived