DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering Jeb, why keep linking the Twitter videos when they post the full screen ones on their YouTube lol

it's faster to link those when I'm on mobile so I can be the fist one to :lol: plus I have their Twitter notifications on :hqhq:

Where the hellzone grenade is that patch?

Not released yet? Chances are they finally learned from their mistakes & won't patch the game before releasing the DLC.

The DLC is added by the patch, they quite literally do not have a choice.

At this point, we should forget about the fact that locker codes even exist in wwe 2k19, since not once, not once they have released a code for it. If they released some now, I dont think it would do any good, espeically this late...

Why would you even expect them before they released all the DLC?

At this point, we should forget about the fact that locker codes even exist in wwe 2k19, since not once, not once they have released a code for it. If they released some now, I dont think it would do any good, espeically this late...

Because Locker Codes have absolutely nothing to do with dlc? If you play NBA, Locker Codes are just code inputs to get extra VC and other things. 2K releases them multiple different ways. My guess is wwes version will be for VC and MyCareer exclusive shit which is lame.

I see. Well..They don't require much work to be included then, so we will probably get some around Wrestlemania Access, with the Million Dollar Challenge and probably more stuff will take place.

But if NBA has them and they're only for VC...eh. No reason to get expect any different here

Because Locker Codes have absolutely nothing to do with dlc? If you play NBA, Locker Codes are just code inputs to get extra VC and other things. 2K releases them multiple different ways. My guess is wwes version will be for VC and MyCareer exclusive shit which is lame.
I was replying to the patch possibly coming with locker codes, Im saying it's pointless now to release them. 2K screwed up with them. I mean, I dont have NBA 2k19, but when did we get locker codes for that game?

Cause it been like a few months since the game came out and no locker codes been released. When NBA 2k19 came out, it released a few locker codes days after and in october as well.

WWE 2k19 however have none, NONE! No codes since the release of the game, yet NBA 2k19 did, how is that fair?

So that's why I think it would be pointless now, cause it's far too late...

Archived