Drax skin for Batista pls

#1162 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 6,793 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Plus the inverted phoenix is a move Everett is known for.

Yeah, the touch-your-toes motion before the Moonsault and SSP are vintage Everett too. Never seen him do that Phoenix, but it seems like it would be in his wheelhouse. Seems like a crazy enough cat. Lol

Edited by ANTI-, Yesterday, 10:44 PM.

#1163 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Wonder if the Tightrope Elbow Drop is one of the moves that wasnt seen in the video. Highly doubtful even though its been requested the past 2 years for Woods and Metallik. Only tightrope-ish move in the game I think is when Shane mocapped his own Coast 2 Coast, where he takes a slight step or two off the turnbuckle onto the top rope before doing it.

I have to go back and look at Moves Wishlist topic, but I feel like a lot of things I wanted made it in, in some shape or form, like I request El Hijo Del Vikingos Running Dragonrana, and the Pop Up Huricanrana is close enough without being spot on. I requested Tonis bridging muscle buster and they did add that somewhat. Ever since requesting the 630 years ago, a lot of awesome things made it in, so, besides whatever key Stardom moves I want (and still have a couple chances to get via future DLC), I am effing stoked and amazed and almost overwhelmed by the level of move variety we are at, these days. I remember it being a big issue not so long ago, to where even Bryan Williams brought it up and said they wanted to address it.

Theres still a ways to go until everyone feels truly like themselves unique to everyone else, but man....Daniel Bryan feels like Daniel Bryan...if I wanna create Greate Sasuke, itll feel like him if effort is put into his moveset....or RVD...or Ospreay....or Mike Tyson....Bruce Lee...probably even a damn wrestling bear....or a straight heel....theres proper movesets that can be made for all of them. Like I said, still a way to go, but the squad KILLED IT this year!

Agreed ANTI-. I mean, a Flip Gordon or Will Ospreay caw will feel like they were part of the in game roster. (Plus, we can all thank Flip since he did the mocap for the Double Moonsault)
How do you know Flip mocapped it? Couldve been Andrew Everett.

Yeah. You're right. My bad, Brandon X. I forgot about Everett. He most likely did most of the difficult top rope moves, while Flip did mocap for his moves. My apologies for the error.

#1164 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 21,541 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted Yesterday, 11:08 PM

Wonder if the Tightrope Elbow Drop is one of the moves that wasnt seen in the video. Highly doubtful even though its been requested the past 2 years for Woods and Metallik. Only tightrope-ish move in the game I think is when Shane mocapped his own Coast 2 Coast, where he takes a slight step or two off the turnbuckle onto the top rope before doing it.

I have to go back and look at Moves Wishlist topic, but I feel like a lot of things I wanted made it in, in some shape or form, like I request El Hijo Del Vikingos Running Dragonrana, and the Pop Up Huricanrana is close enough without being spot on. I requested Tonis bridging muscle buster and they did add that somewhat. Ever since requesting the 630 years ago, a lot of awesome things made it in, so, besides whatever key Stardom moves I want (and still have a couple chances to get via future DLC), I am effing stoked and amazed and almost overwhelmed by the level of move variety we are at, these days. I remember it being a big issue not so long ago, to where even Bryan Williams brought it up and said they wanted to address it.

Theres still a ways to go until everyone feels truly like themselves unique to everyone else, but man....Daniel Bryan feels like Daniel Bryan...if I wanna create Greate Sasuke, itll feel like him if effort is put into his moveset....or RVD...or Ospreay....or Mike Tyson....Bruce Lee...probably even a damn wrestling bear....or a straight heel....theres proper movesets that can be made for all of them. Like I said, still a way to go, but the squad KILLED IT this year!

Agreed ANTI-. I mean, a Flip Gordon or Will Ospreay caw will feel like they were part of the in game roster. (Plus, we can all thank Flip since he did the mocap for the Double Moonsault)

Yeah. You're right. My bad, Brandon X. I forgot about Everett. He most likely did most of the difficult top rope moves, while Flip did mocap for his moves. My apologies for the error.

No problem, guesses aren't a bad thing. Just figured you might've seen something to indicate Gordon as the mocapper in question. :cool:

#1165 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 6,793 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:10 PM

I appreciate every one of them, man. From the Triple Rotation Corkscrew Shooting Stars to the the armdrags to the eye pokes. Wrestling and wrestlers and wrestling games give me something to be excited for. I dont know if any of them are nerds like us who browse these forums often, but Im very thankful for them and everything they do. And Im proud of them for even getting to a point where they could get a call from a place like 2K. The wrestling scene in 2018 is cool as hell, man. Too much to keep up with, which is still a great thing.

#1166 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 PM

No problem, guesses aren't a bad thing. Just figured you might've seen something to indicate Gordon as the mocapper in question. :cool:

Alright,cool. I guess him busting out some crazy moves gave me the impression that he did, but I somehow forgot that Everett used it as a special occasion finisher.

With that being said, I'm going to be busy updating the Signatures and Finishers list when the Moves Pack is released.

#1167 sharpe2803

sharpe2803

Jobber

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted Today, 12:05 AM

My only disappointment is the spinning brainbusters damage is screwed up with the main damage to torso but meh nothing is perfect lol

#1168 snakebiteSB

snakebiteSB

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,624 posts

Posted Today, 12:45 AM

Surprised they haven't added Strong and O'Reilly's finisher in the moves pack, I use the Total Elimination but could use the Claymore & Zig Zag when the moves pack comes out.

#1169 TofeirTheAkita

TofeirTheAkita

Opener

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted Today, 01:49 AM

Speaking of, any news of the moves pack being released? Raw is on, and some say the pack would be released during or after the show...

#1170 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,194 posts

Posted Today, 02:12 AM

my guess is tomorrow since most gaming releases come on Tuesdays

#1171 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

HollyWood DRE🖤M

• Global Moderator
  • 35,903 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted Today, 02:17 AM

my guess is tomorrow since most gaming releases come on Tuesdays

Titans Pack came out on a Monday but yeah. If not tomorrow (pls be) then next Tuesday

#1172 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 6,793 posts

Posted Today, 02:25 AM

Im doubling down on next week, unfortunately..

#1173 SpudimusPrime89

SpudimusPrime89

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,464 posts
  • Gamertag: SpudimusPrime89
  • Steam ID: SpudimusPrime89
  • Twitter: @SpudimusPrime89

Posted Today, 02:37 AM

I checked the New Zealand store on Xbox Live, nothing yet.

#1174 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 6,793 posts

Posted Today, 02:40 AM

They were announcing the Titans Pack on social media since atleast 5 days prior. I expect news this week and a release next week. Lol

#1175 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 39,325 posts

Posted Today, 02:51 AM

Do they even gotta promote a moves pack like that? Lol

#1176 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 6,793 posts

Posted Today, 02:56 AM

They have to put out the video rollout where they hype up moves that are gonna be in and show the moves done in gameplay and all that jazz. Wouldve been a nice thing to get quick and suddenly like that, but Ive been thinking that people were jumping the gun ever since someone said the 11th. Hey, they have another week...who are we to tell them they cant even get crazy and throw something else in there? I mean we pretty much already downloaded the Pack, but yknow...lol

Edited by ANTI-, Today, 02:57 AM.

#1177 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted Today, 08:01 AM

They have to put out the video rollout where they hype up moves that are gonna be in and show the moves done in gameplay and all that jazz. Wouldve been a nice thing to get quick and suddenly like that, but Ive been thinking that people were jumping the gun ever since someone said the 11th. Hey, they have another week...who are we to tell them they cant even get crazy and throw something else in there? I mean we pretty much already downloaded the Pack, but yknow...lol

Maybe, just maybe they will release it a few days before Christmas. That way they can go on Twitter and say "here's an early Christmas present from all of us at 2k!" or something similar to that.