DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I'm also happy she has her old theme. Thanks God.

But, she looks nothing like Candice, I think they accidentally used the wrong model and copied "Summer Rae" into the game, lol.

I don't see it. She looks like Candice to me. Maybe not entirely but close enough. On the other hand, who tf scanned Maria?

Yes I'm also happy she has her old theme. Thanks God.

But, she looks nothing like Candice, I think they accidentally used the wrong model and copied "Summer Rae" into the game, lol.

I don't see it. She looks like Candice to me. Maybe not entirely but close enough. On the other hand, who tf scanned Maria?

That definitely, yes.

Maybe it's the awful (or not existed) face animation that throws me off or how weird her mouth area looks, but it just looks off, but I agree to you, actually not too bad if you look at other models.

Agreed with Mo, they needed to make the packs bigger, thats why we always get people who should already be in the game as dlc usually. Like for 20 we will probally get Riddle, Lee, Io, and such for DLC.

Exactly Rekka. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Almas was originally supposed to be part of the DLC for 2k18, but since he opposed, Lars ended up taking his place. Plus, Mike and Maria were away for quite awhile, so it would make sense for them to be DLC.
Why did Almas not want to be in 2k18? Did he ever say?
I think it was due to him being unhappy about his position within the company at the time, and he was apparently miserable. There were rumors going around he was going to request his release until he was paired up with Zelina. Another rumor was he simply didn't want to be in the game.

Makes sense. If they paired me with Zelina Id stay too.

Agreed with Mo, they needed to make the packs bigger, thats why we always get people who should already be in the game as dlc usually. Like for 20 we will probally get Riddle, Lee, Io, and such for DLC.

Exactly Rekka. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Almas was originally supposed to be part of the DLC for 2k18, but since he opposed, Lars ended up taking his place. Plus, Mike and Maria were away for quite awhile, so it would make sense for them to be DLC.
Why did Almas not want to be in 2k18? Did he ever say?
I think it was due to him being unhappy about his position within the company at the time, and he was apparently miserable. There were rumors going around he was going to request his release until he was paired up with Zelina. Another rumor was he simply didn't want to be in the game.
Makes sense. If they paired me with Zelina Id stay too.

Agreed. I think the timing for 2k18 just wasn't the right time for him.

Archived