DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike was and still is one of the most irrelevant wrestlers in the WWE one month into his debut lol

Some people were always gonna be left out of the main game. Not surprised to see one of them being a guy who was on the verge of leaving the company, without any storylines or memorable moments on TV.

Agreed with Mo, they needed to make the packs bigger, thats why we always get people who should already be in the game as dlc usually. Like for 20 we will probally get Riddle, Lee, Io, and such for DLC.

Exactly Rekka. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Almas was originally supposed to be part of the DLC for 2k18, but since he opposed, Lars ended up taking his place. Plus, Mike and Maria were away for quite awhile, so it would make sense for them to be DLC.

Agreed with Mo, they needed to make the packs bigger, thats why we always get people who should already be in the game as dlc usually. Like for 20 we will probally get Riddle, Lee, Io, and such for DLC.

Dont joke about Io like that, sir..

Exactly Rekka. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Almas was originally supposed to be part of the DLC for 2k18, but since he opposed, Lars ended up taking his place. Plus, Mike and Maria were away for quite awhile, so it would make sense for them to be DLC.

Why did Almas not want to be in 2k18? Did he ever say?

Why did Almas not want to be in 2k18? Did he ever say?

I think it was due to him being unhappy about his position within the company at the time, and he was apparently miserable. There were rumors going around he was going to request his release until he was paired up with Zelina. Another rumor was he simply didn't want to be in the game.

I'm not, im being realistic here. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But they routinely pull shit like this in almost every game.

There is the thing with Io obviously having to take a paycut to go to NXT, but its something she really wanted to do for years before she did. Nevertheless, based on things like that, maybe she would want more to appear in the game, which would lead to her not being in, but thats a long shot. And she will have been there for about a year and a half by the time the next game is out. By then, the newbies on the roster will be different people. Im not even sure who else they could be looking at anymore, the roster is so enormous. Lol. I heard Viper and Bea Priestley but I doubt any brand new NXT UK people that join in 2019 are gonna be priority to make the game unless they gank someone like Ospreay somehow..

Io is even more of a sure thing than Toni, weirdly and technically. She is atleast exclusively signed already.

I'm not, im being realistic here. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But they routinely pull shit like this in almost every game.

Think youre being quite unrealistic, assuming they stick to the same roster inclusion in the last few games. Theyre big names in NXT and have debuted way in advance, theres literally no one been left out in the last two games like that, except the people that refused to be in the game like Almas in 18 and Ciampa, Cross, etc in 19, but they do t apply either because were talking about people being made DLC.

Archived