DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

lol I hate Lashley's headband.

The headband thing started during his TNA run lol.

I think he said he started wearing the headband cause he has no eyebrows, and sweat gets in his eyes easier so the headband helps with that.

Yeah, I can take it or leave it with the headband but I remember reading about the eyebrows thing.

But a lot of times it comes off during his matches, so they should let it be removable, otherwise making attires from his last WWE run is gonna be pointless.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys. Just got the game and used the deluxe edition pack codes. It worked and i got the Accelerator, MyPlayer Kickstart, Woo! Edition pack, and the Ronda and Rey pack. I was wondering though if i should also have a "Season Pass pack" or is that an automatic thing with the deluxe edition?

Because i remember with 2k18(standard edition) i had to download the season pass separately. This is my first time to get the deluxe edition and I thought the "Season Pass" should show up along with the other packs i downloaded. Would appreciate any help and info on this.

I'm hoping we get a new Curb Stomp for Seth, with the "Burn it down" taunt. Although really I'm hoping the pack with Ricochet releases first.

Do they still put pre-order slips in the game cases? I cant remember. Like, I think for WWE 12, I didnt pre order but there was the special The Rock: pre-order bonus sheet in the case.

Yes they do. That's why usually the first released physical copies have the preorder bonus without even preordering the game.

Deluxe should give you all DLC straight away. I'm tired of waiting for these WWE2K packs, just give it all to me already - its a pain for Universe mode.

That....That's not how DLC should work

Lol I know

But im under the impression that the majority of the DLC for these games are done by the time the game comes out... maybe I'm wrong :P

Deluxe should give you all DLC straight away. I'm tired of waiting for these WWE2K packs, just give it all to me already - its a pain for Universe mode.

That....That's not how DLC should work

Lol I know

But im under the impression that the majority of the DLC for these games are done by the time the game comes out... maybe I'm wrong :P

That was the case under THQ. Under 2k the exclusive character Paige once wasn't done on time :lol:

Archived