Official WWE Crown Jewel Discussion Thread

Jmerc

It's going to be really *censored*ing cringy if WWE present this with all the pomp and circumstance of "Welcome to the beautiful nation of Saudi Arabia...blah, blah, blah". Of course they will...but lord, it's going to be a rough one. They should really consider how they act on this show.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually want them to be as tone deaf as they possibly can and they're good at that.

I just want to laugh about the whole situation.

If people really want to "punish" WWE, they would cancel their subscriptions to the Network, stop buying merchandise, stop buying the games, stop going to events etc etc

Apparently tickets sold out in 3 hours

Impressive. Maybe they should've stuck with the bigger stadium after all.

It wasn't a choice that they made. The large stadium was under construction.

Is that why? All I've seen for weeks was people saying it was due to no interest

Then again "tickets just went on sale" so I guess it can't be that. Damn Reddit

I actually want them to be as tone deaf as they possibly can and they're good at that.

I just want to laugh about the whole situation.

If people really want to "punish" WWE, they would cancel their subscriptions to the Network, stop buying merchandise, stop buying the games, stop going to events etc etc

I cancelled the Network last week. Interesting thing is they didnt ask for a reason like they have in the past. I guess they dont wanna hear the truth at the moment.

'This is horrible, I can't believe they're going, this is immoral...no way I'm not gonna stop giving them money, I need to watch!'

Such a tone-deaf joke of a post.

Of course I'm not canceling my Network subscription just because they're doing this. I use the Network for a bunch of other reasons. I can still disagree with them doing it, and keep my subscription for 99% of the other content...

Fans are not the problem here. No fan deserves to be shamed for keeping the Network just because WWE are money-hungry douche nuggets.

Archived