Tomb Raider series discussion

Generations

So, I went back 35 pages and couldn't find a topic. If there is one, feel free to lock this...but I think that there somehow has never been one. So, anyway...latest game in the franchise is out; Talk about it here, as well as the other games in the franchise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Played 'Shadow of the Tomb Raider' for an hour and a half just now. And I'm liking it. That hour and a half flew by in no time at all. But...I can't help but cringe at how naive and lacking self-awareness Lara feels (at least in the beginning). I kinda thought we would be past all that after the other games. If anything, she feels worse than ever in that regard.

I mean...she basically causes the apocalypse and kills a ton of innocent people in the opening to the game, then she's like "whoops...have to go raid more tombs". I mean...what? Lmao.

• 2 months later...

Really enjoyed the reboot and Rise, haven't played Shadow yet. Remember playing Rise and it just kept going and going, which I enjoyed. Wasn't a fan of the original Tomb Raider but loved the new ones. I gotta try Shadow, should have grabbed it when it was like $25

Archived