205 Live Set To Move On Wednesday Nights

St★rstruck

WWE is making a change to their schedule on the WWE Network. WWE 24 is listed for the 10 pm timeslot on Tuesday night and 205 Live is moving to Wednesday night at 7 pm eastern before NXT TV. The move was made because the Mixed Match Challenge is returning and the show is being expanded to 30 minutes with 2 matches per show.

It’s not clear yet what this means for the 205 Live taping schedule but fans are already burned out after sitting through dark matches and 2 hours of Smackdown Live.

Fans have been calling for WWE to move 205 Live tapings either before Smackdown Live or on a different night at Full Sail University. One of the big issues with the show is the fans leaving the arena after Smackdown Live. On some weeks, the empty seats are visible and it’s become clear that changes are needed to freshen up the brand. It’s not clear yet if this is just a temporary move until season 2 wraps up for Mixed Match Challenge or if this is going to be a permanent move.

WWE remains committed to 205 Live because the plan is to eventually turn it into a full-time touring brand, similar to NXT.

Here is the updated Wednesday night schedule on the WWE Network:

– 205 Live at 7:00 pm eastern

– WWE NXT at 8:00 pm eastern

– The Mae Young Classic at 9:00 pm eastern

- Source: http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-205-live-is-moving-to-a-new-night/

*censored*ing RIP me...all this plus Lucha Underground equals 4 hrs of wrestling for me on Wednesdays. :lol:

And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix and your chances of winning at 'Sackerfice' go down drastically!

Sound rough though!

I think 205 Live needs the same crowd every week to be honest. The crowd usually look unengaged and bored during the show.

*censored*ing RIP me...all this plus Lucha Underground equals 4 hrs of wrestling for me on Wednesdays. :lol:

And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix and your chances of winning at 'Sackerfice' go down drastically!

Sound rough though!

I think 205 Live needs the same crowd every week to be honest. The crowd usually look unengaged and bored during the show.

Prob cuz they have to sit though like 6 hours of show

205 won't do well on a day when fans are expected to actively seek it out. Even as someone who typically tries to watch all of the WWE shows, I'm guilty of missing a number of 205 episodes just because I forgot it was on...and that was when it immediately followed SD (and was actually live). RIP 205 Live...it was a fun ride while it lasted. I just hope all of those guys can find refuge on the main roster (but we all know they won't). WWE is a little kid with ADHD...they already forgot about the Cruiserweights and move onto Women.

Archived