Talk About Your Latest Dream

WNX

I can't remember if this was before or after hearing that WB has been in and out of projects leading to the creation of a Superman game but I dreamt I was playing a SuperGIRL Game.

In game it was night, Kara is hovering above the city. The tallest structure in the distance is a Lex Corp building, the neon green sign on its side as apparent as ever. She's monologuing about how corrupt Lex is amd how she has to find evidence to put him away. Bottom right of the screen is a mini-map that has loads of mission markers so I choose the one closest to me.

I fly down to street level, the marker being positioned in front of a steel door to a building. Kara is doing voiceovers again, mentioning something about a superintendent but I can't remember of what. Click to enter the building, but no animation of opening the door, screen just goes black but you hear it open and close. Game comes back and she's in a dark room lit only by a snowy TV screen, oddly out of her normal costume and instead wearing a white T with the house of El logo, pink panties and white knee high socks. Then she starts freaking out. "Oh my... Oh my god this is horrible!"

The camera angle doesn't let me see what she does right away so I'm confused as sheeit why she's flipping and not wearing pants, but i manage to swing the cam around and she's staring at another blonde girl wearing the same "outfit", sitting in a desk chair covered in blood. This triggers somewhat of a flashback thing of this girl laying on her bed with headphones on listening to some pop song. It's first person and I can feel her adjusting them because they're on halfway. I immediately assume this is a dorm room but I don't really know. It was like she was listening for something as there's a bit of noise in the hallway but after a bit she puts the headphones completely on. TV is on, just a white screen, but she's looking at it right up until the point where her door, to the left of the TV, flings open. There's a bright light in the hall. "What the...?" the girl says to herself as she removes the headphones and starts to push herself up. That very moment the silhouette of a man rushes into the room and she screams. Scared the SHEEIT outta me XD.

So I dunno if I pushed a button to skip this scene but it jumps to this girl, or Kara(which I think it was her at this point), standing behind a guy with one arm around his neck and the other pointing a handgun at an officer who's aiming at her demanding to put the weapon down. This is still the same room but the officer is further in than he should've been for whatever reason. I believe this guy is dirty, it's the only thing that made sense for how the scenario felt. A prompt appears, "[RT] Fire" and I panicked because I dunno what the sitch actually is and I just got the sheeit scared outta me so I hit the button and she fires like six rounds into the cop. I immediately got a mission failed screen, black background, green text that says something like "Kara failed to uphold Justice" or some sheeit and I pressed the button to retry.

And that was it

I dunno what the actual *Censored* the bloody body was all about, how Kara got this ability to see past events like that or if that's even what she was doing as maybe it was just a cutscene so that I as the player understood what happened but Kara still had to figure it out. If that's the case, why was Kara herself in a white t and panties that the dead girl was wearing? It looked like a cool, normal ass superhero game until I flew down to that door. Then sheeit just got HEEEEEEELLA dark.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a dream I would have.

Not my latest dream but last month, I had a nightmare while staying in Buffalo for a couple nights. In my dream I was watching a creepypasta esque " lost episode " of Batman: The Animated Series. The episode was entitled " The Boy In The Glasses ". A boy of around 10 or so with red hair and glasses was walking down the street, when Bane randomly appeared and brutally mauled him to death. The episode ended with a shot of the kid's glasses laying in a pool of blood. Then I woke up, and couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

Forgot to mention " Poor Georgie " by MC Lyte was ringing in my ears as I woke up from this nightmare, and it stayed in my head for the rest of the night.

What the hell?

Forgot to post about this one from last week...

Had a dream that I was watching a WWE PPV on tv, with friends...and it was HHH vs Lesnar. At one point, Lesnar gets HHH in the kimura, and then he cranks it and rips HHH's arm clean off. And this shit wasn't cartoonish...it was very violent. There was loose, floppy skin and muscle hanging off the bone, and blood everywhere. They quickly cut to break and were like "We apologize for that, folks". And all I remember is actually having a discussion about whether it was a work or not. Lmao. Like...the people I was with were like "HHH told Lesnar to do that, for the business! He took that like a champ!" :lol:

Probably internal dialogue on how we take everything wrestlers give and always expect more, or some shit. Lol. But, yeah...that dream was actually disturbing to me. I thought about it for a few days after. It was the equivalent to witnessing a traumatic experience in real life...but it was just a dream. It had the same energy. My brain always gets me with dreams like that. It's always things that are just on the border of the realistic and the absurd, to the point where they kinda could happen...but definitely never would. Hahaha.

Ugh sheeit. I know Khan didn't go into details on his, but between that Kimura description and what I pictured Bane did to that kid, I think I need a week's worth or Nick Jr or some sheeit

• 2 weeks later...

Drempt I woke up to my little brother crying (several years earlier). I ask him whats wrong and he says the kids outside won't play with him. I was gonna let it go but his body language implied he was hurt physically so i asked if they put hands on him. He tells me yes and I jump up "Oh HELL NAW!" made my way towards the door and asked if he told mom. "No"

"Okay..." but he stops me from leaving the room. "NO,DON'T TELL MOM!" and I hear her in the background talking to her man about my brother and how she also thinks something else went down outside. In frustration i yell to my bro "well I HAVE to tell her something because I'm gonna end up in jail. Do you understand? JAIL!?" because my first thought was grabbing a weapon and I was going for the longer of two katanas my step dad use to keep on a stand above the armoire in the living room.

I woke up before I made it outside. Worst case scenario is these kids were late teens and packing heat, but somebody was gonna get cut, of that I was very sure.

Which part, a bunch of strapped teens? I mean, everybody and their grandmother have guns up here. It's one of those things that you just assume, but nobody actually sees. There aren't many instances of teen shootings or anything that I know of, or even shootings in general. You hear about that stuff all that often, or maybe I just don't pay enough attention

It's usually so. The town I use to live in, Stowe, had a police blodder where the most exciting thing that happened was somebody's woodpile being robbed.

It's quite the culture shock. Great place to raise kids, but a horrible place to raise kids cause we're trapped in a bubble compared to the majority of the country. Quite tbe opioid issue around some parts, but aside of that it's a fantasy land.

Had a dream that a big tree was falling towards me...and every direction I rolled to dodge it, it would somehow also change direction and keep falling towards me...and it was falling in slow motion for some reason...like, not the actual speed of the fall was slow in motion (it was falling as fast as it should in real life)...but it just took longer to fall...if that makes sense. Lol.

Like...it changed directions about 5 or 6 times, which is impossible. Anyway, it kept swerving me and making me feel like it was gonna land on me...and in the very end, I dodged it anyway and lived. Shit was kind of hilarious, tbh. I wonder if it's that old rule about it being impossible for you to actually die in a dream. That's why people wake up. But, I never wake up when I have death dreams...some weird shit like this always happens where I just avoid it by some inexplainable means. You're supposed to wake up because your brain can't make sense of what is happening...I think. But my brain is broken. So... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I've been working seasonal part-time, laughing my ass off at "part-time" cause they apparently don't know why that means since I've been working more there than my normal job, for about a week and the last three or four days I've been having dreams about working there and It's mad annoying.

Like, I wanna come home and recoup from that madness but I have these dreams and wake up in a bit of a frantic state like "I gotta put this here and that there, now this is piling up and, wait, I'm at home, wtf"

What? You cat is a gaddamn hero. That could've been horrible for you

Lol maybe, but I'm really excited for r3make so it was almost like getting my own little sneak peek. That and he tends to wake me up by latching onto my nose.

Me, Lio Rush and The IIconics were hanging out at my old college campus for some reason. Lio and I ended up ditching them tho cause some fan got their attention even though I had bad vibes about the guy. Why we left them idk. Guess we felt it was enough people around walking near them Incase dude tried anything. Ended up getting a text from Peyton saying that the guy was a stalker and he was making Billie feel uncomfortable. Lio prob got the same text cause we both had this odd look like what should we do/we *censored*ed up leaving them with some creep huh? Came up with a plan to do a group meetup at a mall movie theater nearby. Texted Peyton to get her and Billie away somehow and if they cant, let us know and well be there with the crew. Guess the crew for the night was me, Lio, IIconics, Mandy Rose, Ricochet ,Hawkins/Ryder, Shawn Spears(of course), Kayla Braxton, Sasha Banks and more than likely Sonya Deville. Just know I texted Kayla, Ricochet and Mandy. IIconics somehow got away from the creep cause they showed up first looking weirded out and told us what happened after we left. Kayla for some reason was too scared to walk in the building so I had to go meet her in the parking lot while Lio stayed behind to keep watch of the creep and for the rest of the crew. Found Kayla and told her what was going on which freaked her out even more, but she remained cool. Got back inside and meet up with Lio, IIconics, Shawn who was heated and pissed Peyton didn't tell him about the stalker, Mandy Rose and Ricochet. We all just stood ground Incase the creep showed up while we waited for everyone else to arrive. Idk what else happened cause I woke up confused af. Guess it was a small nod at me hanging out at my old college minus a stalker angle.

Last weird dream of 2019 prob unless I get a continuation somehow lol. Don't think that happens though or I have yet to have a dream continuation.

The other morning I had a dream that my mom got mauled by a bear.

We've always had black bears around here...and they aren't aggressive at all. We're always cautious around them anyway (as you should be). But...in this dream, we heard a noise at the garbage can, and my mom walked down the front path to see what it was. This was probably 4 or 5 am, so it was still dark out. She had a flashlight...but, for some reason she never turned it on.

Anyway, she walked about halfway down the path, and she said something like "Hi...hey, buddy". But, from the porch, I could see that the bear had knocked the can over and was now charging...so I said "Mom...get in the house! Get in the house!". But she just stood there. The bear ran up and knocked her down hard...then it smacked her around a bit. She got up and staggered...then it knocked her down hard again. I started looking for something to use as a weapon...and I was going to grab the iron chair from the porch...then I woke up.

Another important detail about the bear in the dream, is that it seemed sick. It had very thin hair, and looked gaunt. It was a lot like a Yaoguai from Fallout. Needless to say, I woke up and was like "What the *Censored* was that?" :lol:

• 2 months later...

So I went from having one dream about helping a little girl find her grandma, which for some reason ended up being criminal by breaking into a hotel room to wait for her, to one of me accidentally letting a cougar into a huge reception room then finding out a good number of the attendees were knife wielding maniacs, super heroes, and supervilians.

Mara from Aquaman ended up saving my ass sending me on a wave through a window because some guy with a crazy bow and arrow (fired one arrow and it'd break into like 7 side by side magic arrows) said that he remembers "the Bardock incident" and came at me with a sword initially . Now me being me I have no clue what he was talking about but I specifically remember dream me responding with a huge sigh and "aaaaaaaaw sheeeeeeit"

Had a dream about snakes. Have those pretty often. Started with finding one in my house. I remember specifically calling it an adder, and noting that it was an adder for some reason. But, it had embellishments for the sake of the dream. Basically looked ten times meaner than any real life snake...and it was bright orange, with stripes, and it was super fast. After finding the one snake in my house, the dream turned to being in the desert somewhere, and there being three of them that were fighting with each other...and it was some sort of tourist destination, and people were running around screaming because these really fast snakes were snaking all over the place fighting each other in a busy area. Yeah...when I woke up, I was like "thank god, there's no *censored*ing snakes". Lol. 

So I had I really weird dream. I trying to get a enough to stab a lemon. I was warned that something bad would happen if I did (but really wanted to). Eventually, I couldn't resist I got the knife and stabbed the lemon (To see what would happen). The lemon turned into some random person that I stabbed. I don't know if he died or not as I woke up before that.

• 4 weeks later...

When life gives you lemons, you stab the *Censored* outta it. Then it'll prolly turn into somebody that needed to die *shrugs*

Had a dream I was Tifa (currently watching an FF7 Remake playthrough) and I had to work with a few others to defend my place from some thugs that were planning to attack soon. They were coming in like a GTA wave-based assault. Some lowriders and sheeit would show up, most of them being taken out while they're driving by, and some attacking the house on foot from the back and sides.

But I wasn't outside for most of it. I was inside getting garlic bread (had it with my spaghetti two nights ago) to use as mortar for some bricks one of the guys was using to cover up the house windows. I have no idea why

Archived