Your plans for Universe Mode

Rhilgus

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE Champion on SmackDown Live. Successfully defends against anybody and everybody, eventually turning heel and aligning himself once more with Gallows & Anderson. Eventually loses the WWE Championship to Johnny Gargano, at WrestleMania.

Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar Tagteam Champion with Lars Suvilan.

The Bar

A part of me wants to separate them and have both go on single runs again but another part wants me to keep them together not sure tbh.

Rowdy Piper

profile 1

legend show top carter .

profile 2 manager of rowdy ronda rousey

ronda rousey

Ronda Rousey

Will make a few guest appearances at ppvs in that celeb role. Valet, tag partner, guest referee if it's in. That sort of deal.

Then, whilst in the corner of Shayna Baszler at an NXT match she'll accidently cost her the championship match and her undefeated streak thus leading to a feud.

After that I doubt I'll use Rousey much if at all.

Next - Matt Hardy

She'll be winning the Women's title (I use the retro one) I just have to decide when I'll debut her and how (maybe with a strong winning rivalry over someone like Sasha Banks or even Asuka) and which PPV she'll win the gold on. I am 7 years deep into my universe and finished 2K18 at Wrestlemania.

Triple H

Kevin Owens will move back to NXT, and have incredible matches with Gargano, Ciampa, Dream & Adam Cole, before going back to the main roster and capturing the WWE Universal Championship from Drew McIntyre.

RVD, if in

Hell return to feud with Roman Reigns over the WWE Universal Championship at some point, turning face after losing to him and shaking his hand. Ill then team him up with Rey Mysterio, winning the RAW Tag Team Championships from The Revival.

Tommaso Ciampa

Archived