Your plans for Universe Mode

Rhilgus

Since the roster has been revealed, I thought tha thread could be brought back :P

For those that don't know, here's how it works. Someone posts the name of a wrestler and you have to answer with what you plan to do with this superstar in Universe Mode and name another wrestler to keep the thread alive

Velveteen Dream

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having Undisputed Era come out on top in a main-roster feud with The Shield. Kevin Owens later joins them.

Eh, I get the purpose of this thread, but it sucks how, for the most part, I'll have to USe my imagination in the game to give any weight to this feud. Might as well just do matches in Exhibition tbh.

Aleister Black

Having Undisputed Era come out on top in a main-roster feud with The Shield. Kevin Owens later joins them.

Eh, I get the purpose of this thread, but it sucks how, for the most part, I'll have to USe my imagination in the game to give any weight to this feud. Might as well just do matches in Exhibition tbh.

Aleister Black

Reform his tag name The Sumarian Death Squad but team with Drew McIntyre and dominate in 1 of my tag scenes...

Heavy Machinery

Reform his tag name The Sumarian Death Squad but team with Drew McIntyre and dominate in 1 of my tag scenes...

Heavy Machinery

Directly being promoted to Smackdown Live and having a pretty cool feud with the Bludgeon Brothers down the line for the titles ( that they will lose ) and be one of the top face tag team on the show

The Street Profits

Adam Cole

I have 3 profiles and he'll be a big star on all 3.

On the main one though I think he'll debut on the RAW after 'mania in a losing effort to the WWE Champion who will probably be AJ Styles. Then Cole will go to Smackdown, have a ton of stellar matches, maybe a brief alliance with Brian Kendrick before forming the Undisputed Era and going for the top title on my Smackdown, the Intercontinental Championship.

Next - Kairi Sane

Kevin Owens

I imagine he'll still be loitering around the NXT midcard in a fashion similar to Kassius Ohno irl.

He's had a crack or 2 at the NXT Heavyweight Championship but fallen short. Saying that he has had a bit of a run and strung together some wins in the last couple of months of my universe but failed to make it onto the 'mania weekend Takeover event. Could use that to fuel a feud with a newcomer like Velveteen Dream.

Next - Pete Dunne

She'll continue her winning and dominant streak on NXT and soon after win the Women's championship since in my universe she still has her undefeated streak. She'll prob rack up a large number of wins before getting cocky and turn heel, not sure who I'll have finally beat her tho.

Daniel Bryan (any of the 11 models)

Daniel Bryan

Wouldn't even use a Brian Danielson version of him.

File 1 & 2 - jobber on NXT/inactive

File 3 - jobber on SD in the Cruiserweight division

Edit - Finn Balor - main eventer in all of my universes - gonna be feuding with Bobby Roode for a bit on my main profile. In the European Championship mix on the 2nd and Cruiserweight Champion on my 3rd file

Next - Rusev

Archived