What personal caws are you making in 2k19

The Scorpion

It's varied over the years; There's so many CAWs that I used to make every year up until a few years ago & just randomly stopped. But here's my list.

Eulonzo (me, of course)

I've been very on & off about making myself in the games; some games I do it, others I don't, but for 2K18 I finally made myself with my own face scan/photo on the model. I'm gonna be doing it again for 2K19. I'm probably gonna use the same picture since my face hasn't changed much since last year. My gimmick is always either the 4th member of New Day or the son of Booker T lol! But I'm thinking about pairing myself with Velveteen Dream & naming the team 'The Dream Team' or 'Dream Experience'.

Signatures: Scissors Kick & Superkick

Finishers: Paydirt & Book End - although I might replace the Book End with the 630 Senton.

Supergirl (CW)

She's my first non-original CAW that I made myself. At the time there wasn't any good Supergirl CAWs on CC so I said screw it and made her myself. I also made an evil version of her with a black bodysuit from one of the episodes where she was exposed to red kryptonite. Her moveset is pretty solid; I gave her a lot of power moves but not too many, but Evil Supergirl has a lot of nasty power moves, including chokeslams.

Signatures: Fireman's Carry Roundhouse Kick & Middle Rope Forearm

Finishers: Sit-Out Crucifix Powerbomb & Chick Kick (still trying to come up with names for both of those)

Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad)

Hopefully someone will make a good CAW of her when it comes out, there were pretty good ones on 2K18 CC but creators always give her heels and even though it's what she wore in the film, it makes me more comfortable having her wear wrestling boots or something lol. I pair her with The Joker, of course.

Signatures: Repeated Headbutts 2 & Black Widow (I might switch that as her finisher this time)

Finishers: Hammerlock DDT 2 & Diving Moonsault 1

The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Easily one of my favorite heel CAWs I've ever added to my little universe lol. Always been a fan of The Joker, especially TDK version played by Heath Ledger, and there was a really good one for 2K18 so I hope I there's one that's just as good in 2K19. I used to give him wrestling attire with an outfit similar to Seth's 2015 attire but just purple/green colors but it just didn't work for me, so he wrestles in his outfit from the movie just without the coat (except the entrance). I try to keep his moveset ground/technical base as possible with very little flashy moves, as well as heel moves (eyepokes, low blows etc).

Signatures: Jumping Knee Strike 4 & Running Knee Strike 5

Finishers: Single Underhook Facebuster & Ripcord Knee Strike 3 - I used to give him the Curb Stomp but I don't like having people having the same finishers lol it's enough that people in-game have the same finishers (Roman/Rhyno/Lashley with the spear for example) so I just try to keep their finishers as unique as possible.

-

There's a lot more I could name with their finishers etc but this is already long enough lol. Honorable mentions are Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Arrow, The Flash, Black Panther. Most of these I don't make myself so it's probably silly to post but oh well.

I don't have names yet, but I'd like to make a heel that complains after a loss, with a dodgy manager. I wish I could have this annoying manager that just carries around a giant wwe rulebook everywhere, and just looks for loopholes.

Love that. Kinda like The Genius back in the day or Matt Striker on ECW

Archived