203 replies to this topic

#21 KingKhan18

KingKhan18

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,312 posts
  • Gamertag: UntouchedKhan51

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:14 PM

I wouldn't say animals " know " that they need each other to survive. They don't know anything, really. All they really have is their instinct to mate and find food. I think it's animals simplicity, not their intelligence, that makes them less destructive than humans.

#22 Generations

Generations

You want to see something...really scary?

• Members
  • 91,724 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 06:52 PM

So...that asshole Australian senator said that attacks like this should be accepted, because "they happen". He was then promptly slapped in the back of the head with a raw egg by a teen (got em)...then he swung on the teen, kicked him, and a group of 5 or 6 full grown men jumped on the teen and put him in a choke (overkill, much?).

I'd like to know what world you live in that makes it acceptable to swing full strength at a kid...or for a group of thugs to think it takes 5 of them to hold him down. It was an egg...your life was not in danger, you miserable scrub. 

https://boingboing.n...nator-egge.html

Edited by Generations, 16 March 2019 - 06:56 PM.

#23 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 23,331 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:51 PM

So...that asshole Australian senator said that attacks like this should be accepted, because "they happen". He was then promptly slapped in the back of the head with a raw egg by a teen (got em)...then he swung on the teen, kicked him, and a group of 5 or 6 full grown men jumped on the teen and put him in a choke (overkill, much?).

I'd like to know what world you live in that makes it acceptable to swing full strength at a kid...or for a group of thugs to think it takes 5 of them to hold him down. It was an egg...your life was not in danger, you miserable scrub. 

1000% agree but I already know how this conversation is gonna go.

HE HAS NO RIGHT TO blah blah *censored*ing blah

#24 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,730 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:46 PM

The kid did nothing wrong, and it's also sad and disgusting that multiple adults ganged up on him and attacked him. He did nothing wrong here anyway, all he did was egg a bigot. 

I can't help but feel like the senator is a Trump. 

#25 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,873 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:08 AM

Soon it will be accepted and expected thatcho stupid ass head'll get da yolk when stupid ass sheeit comes out of yo stupid ass face.

#26 Monkey D. Jiggy

Monkey D. Jiggy

Kurosaki Ichigo

• Members
  • 24,633 posts
  • Twitter: @Jackel_Ramzilla

Posted 18 March 2019 - 12:21 PM

Not sure if this is the place for it, but someone just shot up a tram in Utrecht, The Netherlands and they assume it's an terrorist attack. It's easy to draw conclusions with this happening so soon after the terrorist attacks in New Zealand.

#27 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 29,451 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:17 PM

Not sure if this is the place for it, but someone just shot up a tram in Utrecht, The Netherlands and they assume it's an terrorist attack. It's easy to draw conclusions with this happening so soon after the terrorist attacks in New Zealand.

3 dead, 9 injured confirmed now.

#28 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 23,331 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:22 PM

Jesus man damn

#29 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:16 PM

Tis the season I guess. After the Raul Brazil school shooting, that's three international majors in 6 days. Crime in Brazil is well documented but there's a bit of a rarity for school shootings.

The Brazilian President is a pretty fresh face in office, got sworn in in Jan, and wasted no time signing a decree to make gun acquisition easier (I cant tell if it's already in effect though). He's amongst the mind set of "arm the good guys to stop the bad guys". So their legal age of acquisition is 25, you need proof of residency and stable income, no criminal history, pass a psych eval and undergo gun training, but he extended the registration renewal period to 10 years from 5 and removed the requirement of stating exactly why you need the weapon and the police have to agree and sign off on that statement. Supposedly that portion of the policy has always been one of most important.

I dunno if those changes affected the outcome of the shooting as the older of the two (yeah, it was two friends) was 25 and they'd plan the attack for over a year, plus the gun was acquired legally *shrugs*

#30 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,730 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:45 PM

This is so sad. Too many killings in this world for no reason. 

#31 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,873 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:36 PM

So how about that massive military style weapon ban and buyback in New Zealand? Now everybody side eyeing the U.S. Pressure is on

#32 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,730 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:48 PM

If mass shootings in schools haven't made us take action, then nothing will. There are too many kooky people obsessed with guns. 

#33 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 22,028 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:17 AM

Nah, not only will school shootings not make people take action, if students speak out against gun violence they will be called wussies and be threatened to keep quiet. Guns are protected more in this country (US at least), then the people that are killed by guns.

#34 Generations

Generations

• Members
  • 91,724 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:10 AM

So how about that massive military style weapon ban and buyback in New Zealand? Now everybody side eyeing the U.S. Pressure is on

How 'bout all the bullshit that the GoP could shit, if the GoP could shit bullshit? 

Wait...nevermind. 

Edited by Generations, 22 March 2019 - 02:13 AM.

#35 nWo_Kevin

nWo_Kevin

Legend

• Members
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 04:02 AM

Makes me glad I don't live in New Zealand.

#36 Generations

Generations

• Members
  • 91,724 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 04:15 AM

I'm sure they're glad to not have you.

#37 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,730 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:04 AM

Because it's so much better to live in a country that allows mass shootings to happen, even in schools, and do nothing about guns even though they can reduce gun homicide. Sometimes I wonder if republicans make USA look like a joke. 

#38 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,445 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:34 AM

Makes me glad there's a whole ocean seperating us. Why are you against preventing things like tis happening again?

#39 nWo_Kevin

nWo_Kevin

Legend

• Members
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:08 PM

I'm sure they're glad to not have you.

tenor.gif?itemid=5850917

Makes me glad there's a whole ocean seperating us. Why are you against preventing things like tis happening again?

This is why I have a hard time debating guns on here. Not because I dislike the conversation. Not because I'm against difference of opinion. But because I have a different opinion I'm now either labeled as gun obsessed or against trying to stop mass shootings.  If anyone wants to know my stances on gun control you can either look through previous threads or ask me a real question.

#40 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,899 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 22 March 2019 - 03:02 PM

You literally posted

in response to stricter gun laws

Edited by LEGION, 22 March 2019 - 03:02 PM.