New/Updated entrance animations you're hoping for?

Counting Lights

If i think about it i would like to see a new Razor Ramon entrance.

I know we got one for 2k18...which was a real surprise and looked cool, but still...they havent perfected his "Machismo" attitude quite yet.

2k18 was different than 2k17? I didnt even notice that. Glad they did update a legends though either way.

I REALLY hope each legend has all trons. I understand why they dont but no excuse for those that have used them when appearing in tv.

I know we got one for 2k18...which was a real surprise and looked cool, but still...they havent perfected his "Machismo" attitude quite yet.

2k18 was different than 2k17? I didnt even notice that. Glad they did update a legends though either way.

I REALLY hope each legend has all trons. I understand why they dont but no excuse for those that have used them when appearing in tv.

they dont have titantron jus tnot ribon ect ,

butsome actualy does but they dont get the ribbon wish is strange from wwe part

they are the one who choose what titantron side tron ect that 2k gets

me if they didnt have ribbon i would have given maybe notmoving ribbon , but fixt one like jsut their name or a plain background wiht their logo example andre hand with ande the giant logo, on a white background, or a a big bossman logo on a blue background ect

me if they didnt have ribbon i would have given maybe notmoving ribbon , but fixt one like jsut their name or a plain background wiht their logo example andre hand with ande the giant logo, on a white background, or a a big bossman logo on a blue background ect

Exactly

Exactly

a good alternative would be to be able to do it ourself it woudl be better than nothing

Is Sanity the only four person entrance? I think it'd be cool if they started adding more of them The possibilities are endless.

• nWo
  • Wolfpac
  • LWO (Eddie, La Parka, Psychosis, Juventud anyone?)
  • Evolution
  • Harlem Heat w/ Sista Sherri and Col. Parker
  • DX
  • Four Horsemen

And for that matter, it'd be cool to have Eddie's WCW theme. The LWO theme is pretty much the same but a bit longer intro with "La Raza" added. They probably wouldn't do it, though. Sounds a bit like Low Rider.

Is Sanity the only four person entrance? I think it'd be cool if they started adding more of them The possibilities are endless.

• nWo
  • Wolfpac
  • LWO (Eddie, La Parka, Psychosis, Juventud anyone?)
  • Evolution
  • Harlem Heat w/ Sista Sherri and Col. Parker
  • DX
  • Four Horsemen

And for that matter, it'd be cool to have Eddie's WCW theme. The LWO theme is pretty much the same but a bit longer intro with "La Raza" added. They probably wouldn't do it, though. Sounds a bit like Low Rider.

wyatt family is too and even again this year we will ahve 4 member of wyatt family ( bray (2014) luke harpper ('14) eric rowan('14), and daniel bryan (raw- January 13, 2014(Aka wyatt family )

but it hikn that the only 2 actualy 4 men entrance sadly

hope they will put a 4 men entrance this year,

also i hope they put in the mega buck tag entrance (for andre an dibiase)

it would be nice also to have a tag entrance for all the million dollar corp member(tatanka, sid viscious , bam bam bigellow, undertaker, and ted dibiase (yes undertaker would be then the fake taker but still)

Archived