New/Updated entrance animations you're hoping for?

Counting Lights

We have threads for models and movesets, figure this is the next logical step.

Who needs a new entrance animations? Specifically meant for the wrestlers returning to the game, rather than the new inclusions who will obviously have their own inclusions.

Singles

Baron Corbin - Needing to sync with his new music and trons. Also a bit more swagger.

Chad Gable - He ditched the warm up towel, unfortunately

Chris Jericho - Would love an animation where he comes out with the list

Matt Hardy - Woken

Jinder Mahal

Johnny Gargano - Some of his running animations look weird, and there's more of a determination to his entrance now

Sasha Banks

Tomasso Ciampa

Champion

Braun Strowman - I know he hasn't had a belt yet, but I figure throwing in an entrance where he holds a belt over his head while yelling

Jinder Mahal

The Miz - Dude's entrance is great, but he has literally never had a belt around his waist, always his shoulder

Tomasso Ciampa

The Uso's

Tag Team

B-Team

Bludgeon Brothers

The Bar - Kilts instead of suits

Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre

The IIconics

Jack Gallagher & Brian Kendrick

Lucha Houseparty - Duo entrances ala New Days

New Day - The duo entrances are still from their entrance a few games back I think, just update that

Rusev Day - Similar to the Lana/Rusev one, but with Aiden

Trio

Balor Club

Lucha Houseparty

Miz & Miztourage

3MB - Honestly, I'd just like their animation back in from a few games back

Wouldn't mind seeing some more generic animations in there too, ESPECIALLY for tags and trios.

Triple H and Steph motorcycle entrance for WM30 I believe due to showcase mode.

Riott Squad (trio)

Logan and Morgan (tag)

Absolution(trio)

The New Wyatt Family (Bray, Randy, and Luke)

Deleter of Worlds (think it came to late)

New Day needs (Woods and Big E tag)

Titus Worldwide (tag and trio)

Oh man, when it comes to entrance i would go with "the more the better".

Would bring back some of the ones from the last two games...for example Razor Ramons 2k17 one.

i would add several versions for owens, orton, nakamura and so on.

Updating all of the ones from last year, adding a lot from old wcw, ecw, attitude era, ruthless agression etc era.

Adding new pyro, smoke, add lightshows and so much more.

But just considering updating...i would say Corbin is one of the few that really sticks out.

He has a weird walk and general movement.

Mahals "heel" entrance would be cool even though his 2k18 one fits the weird gimmick they now gave him.

Sasha Banks needs a new one...maybe finding the time to let her do Motion Capture herself, Shane did his own too...so the idea is there.

Bayley definitly needs one that feels a lot more lively.

The Miz and Matt Hardy need new ones...stable entrances, more tag and trio entrances, also i wouldnt say no to a Edge and lita or couples entrance.

There is so much i would like to see.

The cover boy Aj Styles needs a new entrance animation.

Braun stage animation is kind of unenthusiastic. He isn't fierce enough just like in real life.

And yes Sasha.

Will not mention wrestlers with character change since usually those wrestlers get new entrances. It will now depend on how they will execute it.

Really hoping for a proper delete taunt for matt. Not like the one we got in 2k18.

Riott Squad (trio)

Logan and Morgan (tag)

Absolution(trio)

actualy motorcycle entrance for triple h and steph isnt wm 30 (that one is the king of king entrance (wiht the barbarian looks with his face mask/crown )

as seen here https://www.wwe.com/videos/triple-h-wrestlemania-30-entrance

the bike one is 33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY8l4cOBiH8 vs

Kevin Owens needs a new entrance animation without a doubt. Cause his 2K18 entrance is just so lifeless, he walks out like a zombie practically, showing zero emotion and slowly walking. When irl Kevin Owens comes out looking pumped up, screaming at the top of the ramp and moving alot quicker and just looks much more animated.

2K18 entrance

Real life entrance

Riott Squad (trio)

Logan and Morgan (tag)

Absolution(trio)

actualy motorcycle entrance for triple h and steph isnt wm 30 (that one is the king of king entrance (wiht the barbarian looks with his face mask/crown )

Yeah I made a mistake. The WM33 is the one I was hoping for.

if the tag entrance was the way i tough about today it would be great

cause you often have position one and two as team but if the men on position 2 is not there the 3 take his place some time the moves deostn fit hiim(example new day its mostly big e and kofi but if you dont use kofi but use xavier wood wood come to kofi entrance , (or is just missing (last year bug)

the way im thinking it would like you make a entrance selection for superstar 1 and 2 then 1 and 3 then one and 4 and then 1 and 5 then same for 2 and 3 2 and 4 2 and 5 then 3 and 4 3 and 5 then 4 and 5

so exaple you take a faction you of 5 wrestler the wyatt family (bray, luke harper erick rowan, braun strauman and daniel bryan*since he has one of his version as wyatt family member

you slect bray and luck to enter as bray and luck (specific entrance set for him) but you choose to go with bray and daniel instead of being bray and luke entrance showing there is a bray and daniel entrance sobray still hold his light stuff, (dont know the name in english sorry) , and we can have daniel not entering as if it was luke upr rowan or braun strauman.

then if you select luke and braun you get luke and braun , no bray and luke

that way we could et , like i sayd bray with luke bray with erick rowan bray with braun strauman, bray and daniel , then luke and erick luke and braun luke and daniel, then same for erick rowan ect

there woudl be alot more tag entrance that way i think

and also we need a 4 men tag entrance for when we use 4 of them since now we can have 4vs 4

if you use costum faction example lets say you creat the 4 horsemen ( ric flair, sting lex luger and mr perfect) vs a nother faction the lets say dx with cas ( the kliq ( hbk HHH, nash hall)

you select the 4 on 4 unless ou specificaly use sanity and wyatt entrance you get only 3 showing in the entrance the 4th is a ghost

so to make it legit you need or a 4 men entrance on only 2 or 3 member entrance , and one single (so could work for the kilq if you use hbk hhh(dx entrance then another team fo nash and hall ( wiht the nwo entrance)

other team entrance i hope we get is kevin and samy sayn , ( i hope its not just in showcase cuse they did enter together at wm)

balor with the club

matt and bray wyatt

(but still keep the hardy boyz in and also a hardy boyz with lita ( if she is still in to remake team extreme)

i hope we get back also r-truth crowd entrance

nad for bryan i hope the 4 new entrance is , wyatt family , one arm lift (not the yes entrance but the old one with only one arm up) the one he used on nxt for is debut promo ( he just walk with one arm lifted then lower it but no side skipping),

also for the team entrance included that i hope

is bray and matt hardy(keep hardyboyz though)

team hell no(kinda confirmed)

bray and brian

bray brian and luke and erick rowan

HHH king entrance he used in wm30 i hope its not just in showcase

samy and kevin will probably have a tag entrance since the showcase end wiht the wm match i dont thikn that entrance will be exclusive to showcase

the club with fin ballor(the balor club ) but still kep the club with aj

drew mcintyre and dolph ziggler (this one is far fetch i know there is few chance to get it)

i hope for b-team entrance too ( at lteas the song adn titantron for that one

and others obvious cause they are new

I hope there's a Young Bucks "generic" version.

AJ needs more energy in the ring, he should chest bounce off the rope as he flings his arms out.

Naomi's needs to be more energetic

Sasha's needs fixing

Bayley's needs facial animations, otherwise it's okay.

More generics in general.

Sasha, definitely.

Ruby Riott needs a main roster entrance

Alicia Fox - she hasnt done that fur twirling thing for YEARS

Alexa Bliss - Needs her main roster entrance AND a championship entrance (she has the title so often, theres no reason for her not to have one...especially with Paiges still in)

Billie Kay and Peyton Royce - Definitely need a tag entrance, not sure theyve entered the ring solo since being called up so itll be hard to get their singles entrances updated

Naomi - Would be a nice bonus (especially is she mocapped it herself), but not a total loss if they kept the old one. Then again, I swear Natalya has gotten a new entrance in each game for years now.

Who do you think would be a good fit to mocal Ramons smug attitude? I'm trying to think of who could pull it off.

Puh, incredible hard to say.

Comes down to who they have for the motion capture, but i really dont know.

Thats one of the hard things to do with Motion Capture, just like for Nakamura for example.

There are people that have a very specific way of moving, something really unique.

Whoever did it for Razor in 2k18 did a fine job overall...the part i would definitly redo is the in Ring taunt...that one doesnt work for me.

But maybe its just me being too specific...having watched almost every razor ramon match ever recorded makes such details more obvious i think.

I was going to just say one of Sasha takeover entrances as a champion entrance. The one with the car and 4 guys lifting her into the ring just recently say it on best nXt entrance video. But a normal champion entrance would be good too since she doesn't wear the belt the full time in her entrance.

Archived