Official WWE Hell In A Cell Discussion Thread

Jmerc

ewcKWgh.png

Date: 16 September 2018

Venue: AT&T Center

Theme(s):

Universal Championship Match
Hell in a Cell Match (w/ Special Guest Referee Mick Foley)
Roman Reigns © vs. Braun Strowman

j979hi8.jpg

WWE Championship Match

Singles Match

AJ Styles © vs. Samoa JoeNfMwHOn.jpg

RAW Women's Championship Match

Singles Match

Ronda Rousey © vs. Alexa Bliss

I44edBT.jpg

Smackdown Women's Championship Match

Singles Match

Charlotte Flair © vs. Becky Lynch

F8nIZ64.jpg

Grudge Match

Mixed Tag Team Match

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse

O1aa3Yi.jpg

Grudge Match

Hell in a Cell Match

Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton

9du4BQ3.jpg

RAW Tag Team Championship Match

Tag Team Match

Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre © vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose

cER5vih.jpg

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh Bryan could still work relativly safely inside the cell, just as any other match.

besides, It's not like they are that hardcore, especially over recent the years. depending who does them ofc, and what they are able to do in them.

on another note, you can see he's getting slowly more muscular and putting back on weight in contrast to when he first came back.

and seeing how the story goes, Brie gets the pin on Maryse... Then Miz talks more shit, untill the final match where he puts his WWE career on the line and wins. just about time when his contract expires.

Do you think they can build enough heat for Becky & Charlotte to be inside the hell?

Easily. I'll be surprised if it doesn't get the Cell, honestly.

tbh Bryan could still work relativly safely inside the cell, just as any other match.

besides, It's not like they are that hardcore, especially over recent the years. depending who does them ofc, and what they are able to do in them.

on another note, you can see he's getting slowly more muscular and putting back on weight in contrast to when he first came back.

and seeing how the story goes, Brie gets the pin on Maryse... Then Miz talks more shit, untill the final match where he puts his WWE career on the line and wins. just about time when his contract expires.

Bryan ain't leaving.

Braun in a HITC match would be insane.

So can Braun cash in after a HiaC and demand the Cell remain lowered? Because that'd be so cool.

Hell in a Cell matches happen way too often for my liking nowadays; and half of the rivalries going in to these Cell matches don't seem to warrant the stipulation.

Joe vs. Styles is very fitting for it. I don't think I can say the same for Becky vs. Charlotte just yet, but it definitely could be.

I'm just thinking...you know they want the women to have a Cell match, because "equality"...and Becky/Charlotte is the only thing coming to mind. I'm actually worried that Joe/Styles won't be in a Cell, just because they're going to have a token female match, and they won't want SD and SD to headline. Like...they might do Charlotte/Becky, and then have Raw for the men's HiaC. That's a real concern of mine. Because, Joe/Styles is obviously the best fit for the match type. That could be a legendary match. They might do Becky/Charlotte for SD, and then do Reigns/Braun...or something else that will end up being a load of ass.

Archived