Rip Aretha franklin

Mango kid

My earliest memory of watching WWE, then WWF, was during the time Bret Hart was the champion for the first time just after having beat Ric Flair for the belt. The one song they used for a promo was Respect by Aretha Franklin where they showed Bret taking on and beating pretty much every top contender on his way to the belt. One of the greatest promo videos of all-time and the song choice was perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

I think an all day thing? Isn't it because of some political people wanted to be at both her funeral and John McCain's and this way they could be at both? I believe that's what I heard on TMZ anyway.

Well McCain is supposedly going to go for like five days. So 1 day to her is no big deal (wasn't this the same amount when MJ died)

His funeral was televised and lasted about two hours, they had the memorial before that though at the Staples Center. And that was about three hours long. And both ceremonies were like two or three days apart.

Well McCain is supposedly going to go for like five days. So 1 day to her is no big deal (wasn't this the same amount when MJ died)

His funeral was televised and lasted about two hours, they had the memorial before that though at the Staples Center. And that was about three hours long. And both ceremonies were like two or three days apart.

True but I'm pretty sure senators are allowed to rest at the Senate for 5 days for viewing before being moved to it the Grave

True but I'm pretty sure senators are allowed to rest at the Senate for 5 days for viewing before being moved to it the Grave

There's also something planned for Arizona, if it hasn't already taken place.

Also Ariana Grande is getting complaints about what she wore

Those people are idiots.

RIP Aretha

Those people are idiots.

RIP Aretha

Even faith hill getting bashed

Archived