Where are you going to buy 19 from ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, not the woo edt. I have never seen that or any other special edt on amazon.

Collector's editions always used to be on Amazon, same as anywhere else. I bought the Fallout 4 collectors edition from them. It's a recent development in like...the past two years or so. Furthermore, there are some games where you can't even order the standard edition on Amazon before the game is out...such as Spiderman for PS4, or Red Dead 2. Digital only for those, which is dumb...because if I wanted digital, I would just buy directly from the PS or Xbox store, now wouldn't I? Lol.

Best Buy like I have since 2K16. And you know, I don't know if I was lucky or what, but last game the season pass was free and I don't know why. :huh:

What version did you buy and how much was it?

The standard version and it was 60 bucks.

Honestly, I might be finished with physical copies of WWE games in the future. I like to build my game collection...but I don't consider the WWE games a part of that anyway for some reason. I'm very particular about what kind of content I actually want in my game collection. So, yeah...only reason I wanted physical this year was for the Flair stuff. If next year's collectors edition sucks, I might just go digital. I really don't want/need a physical copy of the game itself anyway.

Im not sure yet, i think from the ps store February or march next year when its 20€ or so...comes down to the roster and what the game offers.

If there is no real evolution from 2k18 with the same faults and restrictions etc then i will go with the usual ebay 10€ version.

Best Buy like I have since 2K16. And you know, I don't know if I was lucky or what, but last game the season pass was free and I don't know why. :huh:

What version did you buy and how much was it?

The standard version and it was 60 bucks.

It had a Deluxe Edition insert in it?

i have preodered already my copy the digital deluxe from xbox one store , i only want digital wwe games on my xbox one so no need to switch disk if i decide to play another year game.

but i wish i would have been away to have digital copy and buy the collector edition i would have ordered that one but cause ti mean or buy twice or disk edition , i decided to not get the collector edition

I'll get it from GAME most likely, I'm running out of HDD space on my Playstation. Plus I can knock off a few quid by trading 18 a couple of weeks before it's launch.

I'm always suprised when people buy new games from GAME... I get trading in and that but still it's the most expensive place for new releases more often than not. Heck I've cancelled more pre-orders there than purchased over the last few years.

I'll probably order online in the end. I go for the cheapest option I can find... Supermarkets are usually a good shout as well, sometimes even Argos. And if it does end up being GAME that's cheapest I've got a £50 gift card to use.

I'm always suprised when people buy new games from GAME... I get trading in and that but still it's the most expensive place for new releases more often than not. Heck I've cancelled more pre-orders there than purchased over the last few years.

I'll probably order online in the end. I go for the cheapest option I can find... Supermarkets are usually a good shout as well, sometimes even Argos. And if it does end up being GAME that's cheapest I've got a £50 gift card to use.

I choose GAME because I haven't had any issues with preorders from them. Sure, they are expensive but I can afford it so it doesn't really bother me.

Archived