Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chyna is confirmed to be a downloadable character. Completely shook and so so happy. Never thought we would see the day. So excited for mixed tag team matches, the four horsewomen showcase and womens My Career mode too. This is gonna be a good year for womens wrestling fans!

Our confirmed roster thus far:

Raw

Becky Lynch

Nia Jax

Sasha Banks

Smackdown

Asuka

Bayley

Charlotte Flair

Legends

Chyna (DLC)

Although not confirmed, I think the WOMEN TAG TITLES will be in the game. Do you think we will get stuff ie. entrances/call names etc for Nia/Tamina? Kabuki Warriors? Fire and Desire?

Absolution and Riott Squad still in do you think?

Will definitely create Mix Tag Titles

My predictions for the 4HW showcase matches. Had to cut a lot off and I still ended up with 1 more match than last years 11. I do not know how they would do the EC match for the tag titles but I cannot see them leaving such a monumental moment off the list. Especially if they want to end the story on a high - Bayley and Sasha making history by becoming the first Womens Tag Team Champions followed by Becky and Charlotte main eventing Wrestlemania. Perhaps they can narrow it down to just the final leg of Bayley/Sasha and Mandy/Sonya or they can have their first defence at Fastlane against Nia/Tamina instead.

1. NXT Takeover: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair vs Natalya

2. NXT Takeover Rival: NXT Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks

3. NXT Takeover Brooklyn: NXT Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Bayley

4. Night of Champions 2015: Divas Championship: Nikki Bella © vs Charlotte Flair

5. Wrestlemania 32: Womens Championship: Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks

6. Raw 25/07/2016: Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Sasha Banks

7. Backlash 2016: Smackdown Womens Championship: Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Nikki Bella

8. Hell in a Cell 2016: Hell in a Cell match for the Raw Womens Championship: Sasha Banks © vs Charlotte Flair

9. Raw 13/02/2017: Raw Womens Championship: Charlotte Flair © vs Bayley

10. Evolution 2018: Last Woman Standing match for the Smackdown Womens Championship: Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair

11. Elimination Chamber 2019: Elimination Chamber match for the Womens Tag Team Championships: The Boss N Hug Connection vs The Fabulous Glow vs Fire N Desire vs The IIconics vs The Riott Squad vs The Samoan Slaughterhouse

12. Wrestlemania 35: Winner Takes All match for the Raw & Smackdown Womens Championships: Charlotte Flair © vs Ronda Rousey © vs Becky Lynch

I think this would work out even enough giving Bayley, Becky and Sasha three wins each and Charlotte four wins.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived