Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think when I get the game, Im splitting Liv from Riott Squad and shipping her to SDL as a face.

Yeah, pretty much same here. I took her straight out and replaced her with Shayna. Liv just doesn't suit 'The Riot Squad' at all in my opinion.

I have her as a face as well.

Didn't see it in the new moves vid but does Alicia have a new scissors kick yet? One where she goes down to the canvas with the opponent and targets the back more than the head?

Hey guys I'm here with a few visuals of my Smackdown Womens division at the moment.

IMG-1754.jpg
This is a custom pink/silver and pale blue attire I made for Liv Morgan. I designed it myself for just personal use but if there was an interest I can upload it to Xbox CC. Let me know.

IMG-1755.jpg
Here is a simple attire I came up with for Lana until I get round to designing some of her more complicated ones. It's Trish's singlet that I thought works well for Lana too.

IMG-1756.jpg
My recently crowned Smackdown Womens Champion who defeated Maryse's 200+ day reign of terror. Paige is leading the division in a new direction, but Maryse isn't done yet.

IMG-1757.jpg
A snap of Paige pre-title victory in a slightly modified custom attire I thought suited her well with a nice change of colour.

IMG-1760.jpg
Riott Squad have been making their mark on Smackdown live, even joining forces with Miss Money in the Bank and hellcat Mandy Rose.

IMG-1761.jpg
Another close up of the Riott Squad as the await their six woman tag match to begin. They will all participate in the WWE Smackdown Womens Championship battle royal next week.

IMG-1763.jpg
Mella is Money! Carmella makes her Smackdown return to participate in a Womens Battle Royal to determine the #1 Contendor.

IMG-1764.jpg
An action shot of the custom Liv Morgan attire I shown previously.

IMG-1766.jpg
Former Smackdown Womens Champion, Maryse hasn't lost her mark. She continues to blaze her path, targeting Natalya's wrestling apprentice Lana. Can Nattie get Lana up to scratch in time for their big match at Hell in a Cell?

IMG-1767.jpg
Riott Squad member Sarah Logan in a custom attire I threw together that I thought actually suits her gimmick well.

IMG-1769.jpg
WWE Smackdown Womens Champion, Paige making her entrance at a WWE Live House Show.

IMG-1759.jpg
Miss Money in the Bank... Mandy Rose! Accompanied to the ring for her match by her allies the Riott Squad.

Love those custom attires! Usually I'm not crazy about custom attires but I love yours. They all look like gear that they would actually wear on TV. I actually prefer custom attires that look realistic/close to something they'd actually wear.

You should upload them to CC! My favorites are Lana's attire, Liv Morgan's pink/silver attire, and Mandy's.

Has anyone successfully set up a womens royal rumble? Im only getting the option for male superstars.

Make sure you have enough women on the active rosters for the rumble (Raw and SDL by default). I added old school women to the Other Division and that worked.

If it doesnt book a rumble automatically, just edit a match into one. You can just pick a woman or go to the menu to edit participants and add the women you want in it.

Is there a way to get both attires selectable for Zelina? Because it's only letting her first attire be playable while the second one is manager only ew.

Did you change the attire to superstar instead of it being manager? I'll have to check it out myself and see if that works doing it.

Is there a way to get both attires selectable for Zelina? Because it's only letting her first attire be playable while the second one is manager only ew.

Did you change the attire to superstar instead of it being manager? I'll have to check it out myself and see if that works doing it.

I did and it kept saying it was manager only and superstar options weren't selectable. :/

I did and it kept saying it was manager only and superstar options weren't selectable. :/

Yes it seems to let us use only one attire for wrestlng as the other one is set for manager and we can't change it.

Yes it seems to let us use only one attire for wrestlng as the other one is set for manager and we can't change it.

Yep, I tried it out like two days ago and only had one attire I could use. That's just how it is.

Has anyone successfully set up a womens royal rumble? Im only getting the option for male superstars.

Make sure you have enough women on the active rosters for the rumble (Raw and SDL by default). I added old school women to the Other Division and that worked.

If it doesnt book a rumble automatically, just edit a match into one. You can just pick a woman or go to the menu to edit participants and add the women you want in it.

I did this last night and obviously missed something. I picked who I wanted to play as thought I had the rest to be random entries. Instead I had a rumble with only 1 entry. I was surprised that was even possible to do.

I have noticed that every time Sasha does the Bank Statement she does it too close to the ropes and there is an almost instant rope break. This doesnt happen with other submissions.

this has been an issue for me since last game too

Archived