Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

The only woman that looks significantly worse than last year is Carmella, she looks more like the lost Bella sister.

I shall rename her "CarBella".

Sasha's entrance looks much better in terms of motion and timing, kind of odd that they didn't put her "Boss" knux on - and I presume editing her will cause the title belts to clip over her jacket. (Mind you, she doesn't flaunt the knux in her champions' entrance, she shows the belt instead.)

Oh and for who asked about the heights for the women, pretty sure it's 5' 3" from one of the Youtube videos I saw.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only woman that looks significantly worse than last year is Carmella, she looks more like the lost Bella sister.

I shall rename her "CarBella".

Sasha's entrance looks much better in terms of motion and timing, kind of odd that they didn't put her "Boss" knux on - and I presume editing her will cause the title belts to clip over her jacket. (Mind you, she doesn't flaunt the knux in her champions' entrance, she shows the belt instead.)

Oh and for who asked about the heights for the women, pretty sure it's 5' 3" from one of the Youtube videos I saw.

5 foot 3 is the shortest you can make created ones? Well....that ruins a lot of what I had planned.

The only way I can see that hair whip working is if they either

• Make the move exclusive to only Biancas in game model
  • Making the move only available when you select that hairstyle.in Caw mode for your creations.
  • Have that hair piece avalable as a wig that can be added to both in game and caws then the move would be accesable like that as well I'd imagine.

I think wigs and weave options would be great additions in general. Tons of wrestlers have used them both for segment purposes and even some in matches such as Kurt Angle's for a short period around 2002. (If I'm not mistaken)

It would only help make each hairstyle that much more unique for both caws and superstar edits.

Finally got my rosters decided, titles picked and intial storylines booked.

I have a Post Mania roster and then a post September Shakeup (I always held a draft in September, I just started calling it that after WWE called theirs a Superstar Shakeup.)

RAW

Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox - RAW Women's Champion
Becky Lynch

Carmella

Paige
Ruby Riott
Stephanie McMahon

Zelina Vega - Brand New Debut with Andrade

At Wrestlemania, Ruby Riott had two dreams come true when she wrestled her idol, Paige, to win the RAW Women's Championship but as sly as she is, Alicia Fox was waiting in the wings to turn that dream into a nightmare. Having held the Money in the Bank briefcase since June 2018, finally cashing it in at Wrestlemania and ending Ruby's reign before it even begins.

This marks the first time Alicia has held a title in the WWE in over two years but both Paige and Ruby have legitimate claims to the title, how will the RAW General Manager handle this complicated situation?

Smackdown

Bayley
Beth Phoenix
Charlotte
Dana Brooke
Maryse
Mickie James
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Sasha Banks

RAW is not the only brand with a confusing Championship situation, in her retirement match, Summer Rae defeated Emma to win the Smackdown Women's Championship in front of a sold out crowd. In a violent outburst after the match, Emma would quit from the WWE, vowing to never return. With Summer's retirement, the first Smackdown after Wrestlemania will see the Smackdown locker room without a Women's Champion and no current plan on how to rectify this matter.

One such superstar perhaps looking to take advantage of this chaos would be Bayley who announced at Wrestlemania that, going forward, she will be a permanent member of the Smackdown Roster.

NXT

Asuka
Billie Kay - NXT Women's Champion
Ember Moon
Peyton Royce
Nia Jax

Maria Kanellis

Nia Jax seemed unstoppable as the NXT Women's Champion, fending off Asuka, Bayley, Ember Moon and Nikki Cross multiple times but even she is only one person. The Iconic Duo have been a dominant threat since they aligned together, helping Billie Kay secure the NXT Women's Championship which she defended against Nia Jax in the first ever NXT Cage Match!

Nia Jax was unfortunately injured during this match and the duo have even assaulted Nikki Cross, putting her on the shelf for an unspecified amount of time. With two of their biggest threats out of the way, the IIconics, as they now would like to be known, have really thinned out the locker room but Ember Moon and Asuka both still stand tall.

And we can now confirm the rumours that WWE Universe fan favourite and first ever WWE Divas Champion, Maria Kanellis, will be returning to the WWE with her husband, Mike, as he joins the NXT Brand.

NEW - Mae Young Classic

For weeks, WWE Hall of Famer Alundra Blayze has been alluding to a 'game changer' in the world of women's wrestling and we can now reveal that Alundra has been given the approval to organise a 16 Women elimination style tournament featuring women from around the world, some new to sports entertainment and others with several years already under their belt.

This will be a new annual tournament and the winner of this tournament will earn a guaranteed title shot for any of the Women's Championships in the WWE. As of this writing, Alundra has confirmed only one participant: the Ravishing Russian, Lana, who will be making her in-ring debut in the first match of the tournament, her opponent yet to be revealed.

Following the conclusion of the tournament, the participants will be divided between the three rosters but several of them will remain without a brand until the September shake up.

WWE Officials will be so impressed with Alundra's handling of the tournament, they assign her as the NXT General Manager and she ends up bringing in competitors from her tournament to fill the Women's Locker Room.

Anyone watched the gameplay of this years career mode? Even I never bothered with the mode before, I think this years is a must play with all the great additions they made and the voice acting + starting as a indy talent.

Now imaging how cool that would be to have for the women aswell! :(

Really hoped we will get one this year but unfortunately we still didn't.

At least we can assign more championships in our brands now, have tournaments among other great additions! :)

I'm disappointed that they never give Becky any new signature moves, taunts, or comebacks.

tenor.gif?itemid=8705824

^ Why is THIS never in any of the games?! Come on, 2K.

To be fair, when was the last time she did that "Straight Fiiiiaaaaaa" + the move after that? Back in 2017? To be honest I can't even remember.

I'm disappointed that they never give Becky any new signature moves, taunts, or comebacks.

tenor.gif?itemid=8705824

^ Why is THIS never in any of the games?! Come on, 2K.

To be fair, when was the last time she did that "Straight Fiiiiaaaaaa" + the move after that? Back in 2017? To be honest I can't even remember.

I don't know but when she was doing it in every match, they never put it in the games.

I rather they add Alexa Bliss' title entrance (title behind her head and wink at the camera). For how long she been champion, you would think that something they would already have in the game.

Considering she held it for over half of last year she probably should have a title entrance.

Weirdly enough, I think the best looking model this year may be Tamina. For a woman who's probably been on TV the least out of everybody, her model looks damn spot on! I was almost floored. Besides her, Alexa, Sasha, Paige, Mandy, and even Nia look pretty good. Alicia's model almost looks as creepy as Dana's 2K17 model. I was also happy to see them update Paige. Even though she's retired now, she was on TV late last year and they didn't even have to give Absolution their entrance but they did and I'm grateful they did that. I wonder if they have a tag team entrance for Mandy/Sonya.

I do have a few nitpicks; I notice a good chunk of them have the same entrance as last year but to be fair, quite a few of them haven't really changed their entrance since last year, so they probably didn't feel the need to change it. But for some of them, it certainly wouldn't have hurt. I mean, if we're gonna use that excuse, they didn't need to update Braun's entrance because his hasn't changed really besides more emphasis on his posing lol

no womens my career according to someone on 2k19 forum.

Lame...especially with the sheer volume of women in this year. It wouldnt be as big a deal if Universe was better, but at a certain point youve got a mass of women with nothing to do with.

In other news, Trishs updated model and entrance look AMAZING. I wish theyd done the same for Lita and the other legends. I would have loved a version of Ivory from her 2003 run and Jackie in her one piece that she used to wear.

That's been my issue with the women for a while in the game. So many to play but at the same time I don't know what to do with them outside of Exhibition Mode.

& Agreed about Lita. I wish they would just give some of these women two attires; one is retro, the other is current/final era. I would've given Lita her retro attire, which is the one they've been putting her in, and her attire with Edge (or her Rumble '18 attire). Same goes for Trish.

I was kinda bummed that they did NOTHING with Beth Phoenix; they literally imported her from 2K18. I'm not even shocked that her model's the same, much like Lita they probably didn't get to re-scan her, but they could've given her a different attire. I know we got CC but we shouldn't always have to lol.

Found naomi's entrance lacking. no coat, no head accessory, and not much glow.

Sasha entrance would be good if she had something on her hands.

Yeah her entrance would be near perfect if they put her BOSS hand rings on her. Without them, some parts of her entrance looks like she's trying to channel her inner Maryse. That's kinda've a pain because even though we can add it on ourselves, that's just a waste of an attire slot lol.

Archived