Women of WWE2K19

Ernez

Talk about the womens division in WWE2K19 here!

Roster:

• Alexa Bliss
  • Alicia Fox
  • Asuka
  • Bayley
  • Becky Lynch
  • Bianca Belair
  • Candice LeRae (DLC)
  • Charlotte
  • Dakota Kai (DLC)
  • Dana Brooke
  • Ember Moon
  • Kairi Sane
  • Lacey Evans (DLC)
  • Lana
  • Liv Morgan
  • Mickie James
  • Natalya
  • Nia Jax
  • Ronda Rousey (Pre-order)
  • Ruby Riott
  • Sarah Logan
  • Sasha Banks
  • Shayna Baszler
  • Stephanie McMahon (Manager)
  • Trish Stratus
  • Zelina Vega (Manager)

Screenshots:

29poger.jpg15ft5kp.jpg

Videos:

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just know Kairi sells me, I expect Shayna seeing as she was champion, and Candice Lerae would be a nice surprise more recent addition. Besides that, I expect everyone currently on the main roster to be in, which will be incredible. I have a weird awesome feeling about who the dlc female legend will be, but we will know in a few weeks. Anyone beyond those 3 NXT girls from that brand would be amazing, but its a pretty tough thing to ask. Im sayin though... Bianca and Dakota would be legit though...

Zelina Vega is an interesting situation. I mean if their argument about Lana a year or 2 ago is that there was not enough tape on her to develop a Moveset or call her a wrestler, and Zelina is a known wrestler and has been for years, do they go with it?

Also, maybe NXT is one thing, seeing as they only choose a select few from there, but in what world does a main roster Almas have any say as to whether or not his likeness is used for anything? Is he The Undertaker? Lol

Think Zelina and Almas for that matter are in. Zelina I think as manager only though. All of her NXT/WWE matches have come post WM so maybe she could be an in ring addition next year.

Lana will definitely be a wrestler this year, least she should be at this point.

The NXT female wrestlers included this year will be interesting. We will obviously get one in the NXT DLC but wonder who it'll be. Thinking it'll be Candice Lerae since she could help sell the pack. Bianca Belair could be there too. On disc though, Kairi and Shayna seem like the only definites.

Can anyone tell me the ACTUAL confirmed women?

The women Jeb used on Smackdown Hotels site was just scrolled through a video of real life pics. I don't want to put fake news on Caws.ws at all.

The women Jeb used on Smackdown Hotels site was just scrolled through a video of real life pics. I don't want to put fake news on Caws.ws at all.

Asuka has also been confirmed in the Tower mode announcement screenshots.

Asuka has also been confirmed in the Tower mode announcement screenshots.

Thanks!

Really hoping theyll start rolling out info on females soon. Thats all Im interested in, personally. Whenre we expecting the roster reveals to start?

Next Tuesday should be the date. We have news every week at this date and Summerslam is this week-end so the timing should be right

The only actual confirmed woman is Ronda with Trish and Asuka being shown on Tower debut so I guess they are confirmed as well.

During the AJ cover reveal commercial the following women were shown:

Carmella

Alicia Fox

Naomi

Askusa

Nia Jax

Alexa Bliss

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Brie Bella

Lana

Sasha Banks

Nikki Bella

Dont know if that is considered confirmed or not?

The only actual confirmed woman is Ronda with Trish and Asuka being shown on Tower debut so I guess they are confirmed as well.

During the AJ cover reveal commercial the following women were shown:

Carmella

Alicia Fox

Naomi

Askusa

Nia Jax

Alexa Bliss

Becky Lynch

Charlotte

Brie Bella

Lana

Sasha Banks

Nikki Bella

Dont know if that is considered confirmed or not?

Would anyone else consider this 100% confirmed tho?

With the use of that phrase, Ernez is Donald Trump confirmed. :P

Please, call me anything else but that.

She looks good but the clothing still seems like is just painting in the skin sometimes. Don't wanna be that guy but at least in that screenshot her top look ps2 worthy.

She's not wearing Saiyan armor in real life, you know?

Archived