Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart passes away

abhunter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting for official word from Nattie or WWE or any other Hart family member, nobody seems to be completely sure yet.

But if true, RIP. The Hart Foundation wouldn't have been the same without him. And it's a shame he was never healthy enough to be in his girl's corner even once. :(

Man, that's sad. I follow Nattie on instagram and she often posted pics of him with her cats and stuff like that. And the thing is, he looked really fat and I would say even sad inside, so I was thinking to myself "I don't know man.. his time could be up sooner rather than later". Shit man.. RIP.

According to both TMZ Sports and The Blast, Neidhart passed away this morning after suffering a medical emergency at a home in Florida.

The Pasco Sheriff’s Office told TMZ Sports, “Preliminary information indicates that [Neidhart] fell at home, hit his head, and succumbed to his injury.”

“No foul play suspected. No additional information to release at this time.”

According to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office, emergency responders were called to the home of Neidhart’s daughter, Natalie (aka WWE Superstar Natalya), in Wesley Chapel, Florida at 6:37 a.m. ET. Emergency dispatch audio obtained by TMZ Sports reveals that emergency personnel were called about a man having seizures and convulsions.

At one point, the dispatch operator says, “They think he might be Signal 7” — which is code for a dead person.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter editor Dave Meltzer reported via Neidhart’s brother-in-law, Ross Hart, that his cause of death was due to a grand mal seizure related to the Alzheimer’s disease he had been suffering from for some time.

Archived