Which edition and system will you be picking up?

HopesAnchor131

WWE 2K19 system and editions  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which version will you be picking up?

• PS4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
  2. 2. Which edition will you be picking up?

• Standard
    • Deluxe
    • Collectors
    • Standard - Digital
    • Deluxe - Digital

Okay, so I just called my local Walmart and asked if the deluxe edition would be available to pickup at the midnight release since theyre open 24/7. I heard her ask someone and she said Id be able to pick it up on the 2nd or 3rd.

Bish whet? ?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I just called my local Walmart and asked if the deluxe edition would be available to pickup at the midnight release since theyre open 24/7. I heard her ask someone and she said Id be able to pick it up on the 2nd or 3rd.

Bish whet? ?

Careful with that. Mine put nba 2k19 out too early and when my friend went to buy it the computer had a message come up saying it was too early to sell.

Bish whet? ?

Careful with that. Mine put nba 2k19 out too early and when my friend went to buy it the computer had a message come up saying it was too early to sell.

I think the same thing happened to me last year at Best Buy. It got delivered early but they didnt let me take it home.

I really wanted the Collectors edition for the Supercard content, but I ended up just doing the Deluxe edition because of funds.

Deluxe edition comes with Supercard content dude.

The collectors edition comes with three sets of cards that the deluxe edition does not get. That is what I was hoping to be able to get.

If i get the digital deluxe after release date, I'll still get every thing that preorder digital deluxe gets minus the 4 days early play, right?

I would guess so, yes. The Deluxe edition contains all the DLC and Season Pass from the chart I was given.

Just placed my order for the digital deluxe physical after all. Im gonna go to Walmart at midnight, pick it up, and installl over night. Since my flight is Friday morning, Ill just remote play at the airport when I get time.

If Im not able to pick it up before I go, I jotted down a family member to get it for me and theyd install it for me over FaceTime lol

If i get the digital deluxe after release date, I'll still get every thing that preorder digital deluxe gets minus the 4 days early play, right?

I would guess so, yes. The Deluxe edition contains all the DLC and Season Pass from the chart I was given.

Including the Woooo edition content?

Yes, except for the Supercard and all physical items.

Yes, except for the Supercard and all physical items.

Thanks

Is the deluxe digital version worth the extra $30?

If you want all the DLC yes
Thats what I was wondering and yes I want it. Hope accelerator is included as well. If so Im ordering and hopefully I get to play it this Friday. Anyone know the best place to get it for PC?

The deluxe comes with the accelerator :) and unlock all!

Archived