CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

What is wrong?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: Biggest Flaw (56 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the biggest flaw?

1. Game Modes (11 votes [19.64%])

Percentage of vote: 19.64%

2. Match Types (6 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

3. Creation Suite (2 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

4. Cosmetics (presentation, graphics, models etc.) (2 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

5. Core Gameplay (26 votes [46.43%])

Percentage of vote: 46.43%

6. Other (9 votes [16.07%])

Percentage of vote: 16.07%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 liontamer*

liontamer*

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,244 posts
  • SEN (PS3): PS4: breakdownthewall

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:14 PM

Gameplay needs to be more exciting. It's not good.

#42 Honor Me

Honor Me

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:05 AM

Speaking of Fire Pro logic...

They honestly need to straight up jack their logic system. I think it's time for the wrestlers to really feel like their onscreen characters.

Let me make an unhinged babyface who doesn't care about following the rules. Let me make a pure striker who will very rarely break out some cool grappling and high flying moves as a last resort late in matches.

Imagine being able to select the frequency/order of a move being performed - ala Okada only bringing out the spinning Tombstone after he's got a couple near falls already.

So far, every single AI wrestler behaves exactly the same way with slight modifications. 2K has to give us a little bit more depth than that.

#43 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Wayward Son

• Members
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:15 AM

That would be sweet Honor.

#44 WOTF19

WOTF19

New Talent

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:22 PM

Is it me or once the next game is announced or screen shots/game play is shown the current one feels outdated? Outside of updating attires or creating a new guy who just debuted it feels like the same pattern or process.. i try to spice things up by downloading some ecw or njpw guys and almost Turing the game into another company but its hard at times with limited logo space

#45 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:28 AM

Transitioning/smoothness. At least half a dozens time I bump into the ai. Or go to attack with a weapon and hes facing wrong way. Or miss..

Just seems (hard to explain) laggy? And once the turnbuckles disappear (invisible wall) I just want to uninstall the game.

Move set somehow needs revamp. Maybe not restricting moves to stances. Ie Black mostly strikes. Heels prioritise a body part. Maybe like face and heel celebrations, face and heel fighting styles is a start and have one called cheap or cheat.

#46 Jay Mace

Jay Mace

Opener

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • SEN (PS3): J-MACE404

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:12 AM

Mostly bugs and A.I.

The targeting system craps out on me frequently especially after a hot tag is made, suddenly I'm targeting the wrong opponent. Sometimes I target the ref or my own manager, despite having those options turned off. And randomly I'll overshoot my opponent when I use outside dives and springboards.

The A.I. is inconsistent. I've kept the difficulty on normal, but it feels like I've played on every difficulty, sometimes within the span of an hour.

#47 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,051 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 21 August 2018 - 04:27 PM

AI and bugs.

every game under THQ had something special about it (although it wasn't always Bloom and gloom)

I... think you are HEAVILY exaggerating.

Shit like this always happens lol...they complain when THQ is around, then later on say they miss them. If THQ was around, you probably wouldn't have anything new again either.

Don't group people together. I never had a problem with THQ other than the reliance on nostalgia at the end

#48 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 13,345 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 21 August 2018 - 05:50 PM

AI and bugs.

every game under THQ had something special about it (although it wasn't always Bloom and gloom)

I... think you are HEAVILY exaggerating.

Shit like this always happens lol...they complain when THQ is around, then later on say they miss them. If THQ was around, you probably wouldn't have anything new again either.

Don't group people together. I never had a problem with THQ other than the reliance on nostalgia at the end

My point stands.