Ex-WWE Star Brian Christopher Hospitalized After Hanging Himself in Jail. Update: passed away.

E#37

^ That makes no sense at all. If he was trying to commit suicide by cop he would have caused the police to shoot him instead of letting himself get arrested.

We don't know the full report it's very possible that he tried to but got some dude by cops I like to give it a benefit of Doubt to the cops who knows when they're so was trying to hurt them or commit suicide

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ That makes no sense at all. If he was trying to commit suicide by cop he would have caused the police to shoot him instead of letting himself get arrested.

We don't know the full report it's very possible that he tried to but got some dude by cops I like to give it a benefit of Doubt to the cops who knows when they're so was trying to hurt them or commit suicide

Actually, we do know the whole report. He never tried to get cops to shoot him. He was inebriated, he had a suspended license, and he tried to outrun the cops. Then he was caught and put in jail. That is the full story. Further more, that most recent post just stated that there was no suspicion of Brian being suicidal during the time he was held in jail. Now shut the hell up.

Actually, we do know the whole report. He never tried to get cops to shoot him. He was inebriated, he had a suspended license, and he tried to outrun the cops. Then he was caught and put in jail. That is the full story. Further more, that most recent post just stated that there was no suspicion of Brian being suicidal during the time he was held in jail. Now shut the hell up.

How about you shut the hell up look up Robin Williams he didn't appear suicidal Anthony Bourdain if you're suicidal but they were just because they don't appear to be doesn't mean they're not

How about you shut the hell up look up Robin Williams he didn't appear suicidal Anthony Bourdain if you're suicidal but they were just because they don't appear to be doesn't mean they're not

Obviously he was suicidal. He committed suicide. And that was never a point of debate. But he wasn't trying to be killed by police, you miserable scrub. The police who arrested him said that he didn't appear to be suicidal. So he obviously never acted in a way that would suggest he wanted the cops to kill him. Now, again...stop derailing this topic with your nonsense. A dude is dead.

You need to calm the hell down.

Oh man, poor guy, seemed like a nice man but at the same time commited some crimes, but I will not remember him for that, I will remember him for being part of the forever popular and entertaining Too Cool team. May his once disturbed soul rest in peace now.

So, there's a TBI (traumatic brain injury) investigation, and Jerry Lawler says he thinks there's more to the story...but isn't permitted to say. Hmmm. It's going to suck even more if we learn that he was brutalized by the cops and then hanged as an excuse for a brain injury. Probably not, though. And if that is the case, then we probably won't ever get the truth anyway. Too many asses that would get burned for that. Can't trust cops as far as you can throw em, though...so it is what it is.

Austin didn't even say anything banworthy.

Repeatedly suggesting that a deceased person was trying to get "suicide by cop" (when there are absolutely no details to suggest such a thing) is not okay.

But does Lawler really have proof of there being more to the story, or is he being a typical doting dad?

He has proof that they're performing a TBI investigation...but that doesn't mean much of anything, which is why he isn't permitted to say anything else.

Yeah, I don't want to start something, but I don't really see the difference between suggesting he went for suicide by cop vs. he got abused in custody and then died, which two different people have made references too now. Other than that one got debunked I guess and the other is still open for discussion. But both seem like (wild) speculation based on avaliable info to me, so I don't get the reaction towards Austin, other than the fact it was made by Austin.

Yeah, I don't want to start something, but I don't really see the difference between suggesting he went for suicide by cop vs. he got abused in custody and then died, which two different people have made references too now. Other than that one got debunked I guess and the other is still open for discussion. But both seem like (wild) speculation based on avaliable info to me, so I don't get the reaction towards Austin, other than the fact it was made by Austin.

There is a difference, and it is huge. Especially since it was debunked, and especially since he continued to argue in defense of it after it was already debunked. Also, one makes Brian look like an instigator, and the other would make him a victim. Suggesting that a dude was so reckless as to try to get himself killed by cops is a pretty shitty thing to say about a dead man.

In the case of him possibly being injured in the process of his arrest and then a cover up happening...yeah, it is a conspiracy as of now, and has no proof. But it is speculative in favor of Brian, not against him. That is the difference. Saying "yeah...I think he was trying to get suicide by cop"...not once, but like 3 or 4 times (and even after reports were released to the contrary)...that shit is outrageous tbh.

Austin didn't even say anything banworthy.

Repeatedly suggesting that a deceased person was trying to get "suicide by cop" (when there are absolutely no details to suggest such a thing) is not okay.

But does Lawler really have proof of there being more to the story, or is he being a typical doting dad?

He has proof that they're performing a TBI investigation...but that doesn't mean much of anything, which is why he isn't permitted to say anything else.

It's a speculation. Shitty speculation, sure, but a speculation nonetheless. Repeating it though should constitute post deletion, if nothing else.

It's a rhetorical question based on how most parents claim their kids were good or some shit even when they've had history. I hope this is not another case of police brutality, and that BC was another unfortunate victim.

Add to that, that Austin in general has a history of trying to piss people off here which puts his comments under more scrutiny.

And people fall for his attempts even after saying he's a troll. No one is innocent except for the people who don't respond to Austin or isn't an ass about it, even when Austin is an ass.

There is a difference, and it is huge. Especially since it was debunked, and especially since he continued to argue in defense of it after it was already debunked. Also, one makes Brian look like an instigator, and the other would make him a victim. Suggesting that a dude was so reckless as to try to get himself killed by cops is a pretty shitty thing to say about a dead man.

In the case of him possibly being injured in the process of his arrest and then a cover up happening...yeah, it is a conspiracy as of now, and has no proof. But it is speculative in favor of Brian, not against him. That is the difference. Saying "yeah...I think he was trying to get suicide by cop"...not once, but like 3 or 4 times (and even after reports were released to the contrary)...that shit is outrageous tbh.

I don't see how suggesting a suicide by cop is anymore negative than if he had speculated an overdose was a botched suicide attempt.

The only issue is that it got debunked and then Austin got upset, but people were shitting on it before it got debunked. Looking at the circumstances, it's not that farfetched to go down that route. I'd say the "abused by cops in jail"-thing is far more illogical. Brian Lawler might be the victim in that story, but what does it really add? Nothing. It's like if I said Brian Lawler killed himself because Jerry Lawler is a paedophile who touched him as a kid. Makes him a victim too. But that would be a shitty thing to say. Suicide by cop was at least something that was worth exploring because there were facts and events that could be used to examine that theory. And it did and then it got debunked. But it's less pointless than "beaten up in jail by corrupt cops". How could we even debate that?

Maybe it's some respect for the dead-moral thingy that I'm missing. But I don't get it tbh. The mere suggestion of it isn't talking bad on Sexay's name imo, but whatever, that's my view. If everybody else disagrees, then I'm probably wrong anyway.

Archived