Official NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
--

Spat my drink out watching this! God damn, that's pure gold. ??

Holy shit i just read that , I believe Garagno was suppose to win but got hurt in the match so it changed

--

I read somewhere (not sure where), that the finish was changed, but the outcome was always meant to be Ciampa retaining.

--

Spat my drink out watching this! God damn, that's pure gold. ??

Holy shit i just read that , I believe Garagno was suppose to win but got hurt in the match so it changed

--

I read somewhere (not sure where), that the finish was changed, but the outcome was always meant to be Ciampa retaining.

Really i thought i ment Garagno was suppose to win but since his knee injury it got changed

Not to say the show was bad, but yeah, I'd say it's the weakest one out of the 3 Brooklyn Takeovers I've been to and the Philly one.

Though I really can't complain, my friend bought my ticket. He didn't wanna experience his first wrestling show alone and he seemed to have a fun time so that's more important to me.

Yeah, I was gonna say Philly was the worst Takeover I've been to if it weren't for the last two matches saving the show for me personally. The preshow/following week's episode was fun too with TM61's return and Roddy/Bate.

Probably one of the better matches of the night imo and definitely blew their UK tourney match out of the water. Gibson had amazing heat and of course Dunne had the crowd at the palm of his hands.

Shame they only recorded 2 matches for Wednesday though. I remember at the first Takeover Brooklyn, they taped 4 matches and the following week's episode was 90 mins long. I miss that.

Soeaking of having the crowd at the palm of their hands, Bianca Belair was surprisingly very over. Especially considering who she was up against.

That's part of why I never got around to watching it, tbh. I know that Gargano and Ciampa are both excellent performers...but I'm done with the feud. I want something new. I want both of those guys off NXT. I want Adam Cole to be champion or something. I began watching that match when I watched the rest of the show...and I just turned it off and said "I'll watch this later". It was mostly because I was too busy with other things to properly pay attention...but it was also partly due to me feeling "finished" with that feud.

Archived