IjFryt5.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

EC3 vs. Velveteen Dream

NH6AnrO.jpg

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what do you guys figure we're looking at for the card? I'm guessing it's something like

NXT Championship

Aleister Black vs Tomasso Ciampa vs Johnny Gargano

NXT Womens Championship

Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane (there's an outside chance it could be Candice, but I kinda doubt it)

NXT Tag Team Championships

2/3 Falls Match

Undisputed Era vs Moustache Mountain

North American Championship

Adam Cole vs Ricochet

Velveteen Dream vs ...? I'm almost positive Dream gets the final match, because of how big a show Brooklyn is and him being the biggest name not featured in the other matches. Maybe a number one contenders match with EC3? Potentially a multiman with someone like Ohno or Lars tacked on? Neither sound too great, honestly. Hell, what I'd love to see is a European Championship match with him and Dunne. That would be awesome, perhaps with Noam Dar attacking Dunne after his presumed defense to get some eyes over to the UK brand for their feud, unless their title match has already happened by then.

I think Shayna will lose the title and the rematch and be on the main roster by Survivor Series (for the 4HW vs 4HW match or something else)

Edit: maybe not the last part since there's no Takeover in between Brooklyn and War Games

• 2 weeks later...

Kairi overrated? Even if so, she's still the best female talent in NXT. Definitely the best to come through the roster since Asuka and probably Ember. Hell, I think Kairi's easily top 5 in the whole company from what I've seen of her.

As far as the women in particular are concerned, one person who I think is overrated like crazy is Candice Lerae. I love her, though.

It's hard to really shine bright on the NXT women's roster seeing that they are building up several talents at the same time. Every time Hunter has been somewhat successful with building up talent, the main roster plunders him.

There are few opponents who Kairi can beat (who isn't Shayna) that'll feel like a big deal.

Make no mistake about it though, Kairi Sane is not overrated. She is technically sound and she radiates charisma and likableness.

Archived