Official SummerSlam Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Universal title will be "legit" as soon as Lesnar stops holding it hostage. I just hate that they're probably having a half-assed MitB cash in rather than a clean loss. At this point, after a record-breaking title reign, there should really be a clean loss of the belt to someone who could use the rub.

Or the Undertaker returns and finally gets his revenge by beating Lesnar clean for the title

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God i wish they would just have Lashley beat Lesnar clean. Give him the rub, instantly makes his return mean something and then you can have Roman beat him for it if they want. I just really dont wanna see Lesnar/Reigns yet again.

All i know is if Brock leaves Summerslam with this *censored*ing title still im gunna be beyond pissed

have Hogan help Lashley win

Idrc what happens as long as Lesnar loses the title at Summerslam lol. If his UFC fight wasn't till next year then I'd be cool with him keeping it till after the fight but nah

Universal title will be "legit" as soon as Lesnar stops holding it hostage.

You know wrestling's fake, right?

How does saying that Lesnar is "holding the title hostage" suggest that I think it's "real"?

Why are you always such an immense pain in the ass?

Whether it's booked or "real", Brock Lesnar is holding the title hostage. Do I really need to say "when Brock stops holding the title "kayfabe" hostage"? Really...is there any joy in your life at all? Get a hobby.

'Your new champion, brothers, my *Censored* Bobby Lashley!'

that would redeem Hogan in an instant. Saying *censored* whenever a black guy is around should be his new gimmick.

And then have him pull off his Bandana at WM to reveal him being Booker T with a Hogan mask. With Booker T wearing that mask since the 90's. Then reveal Booker murdering Hogan back in the day, because That's what black people do, only to pull off his Booker T mask to reveal himself as Vince Russo

I like Chikara

'Your new champion, brothers, my *Censored* Bobby Lashley!'

that would redeem Hogan in an instant. Saying *censored* whenever a black guy is around should be his new gimmick.

And then have him pull off his Bandana at WM to reveal him being Booker T with a Hogan mask. With Booker T wearing that mask since the 90's. Then reveal Booker murdering Hogan back in the day, because That's what black people do, only to pull off his Booker T mask to reveal himself as Vince Russo

I like Chikara

LMAOOOOOOOO

I'm no longer excited at the prospect of seeing a cash in, seeing Brock retain or even getting Roman vs. Brock. Somehow they've managed to suck the fun out of all possibilities for me (Lashley is not winning the title.. I just can't picture that, even though people have been entertaining the idea of Hogan raising his hand in victory or whatever. You don't beat Roman clean once and get away with it).

It would have been so cool to see someone like McIntyre or Seth in that spot. This is why the wwe title picture is so interesting, it wasn't hard to imagine Almas, of all people, challenging AJ for the title, even though he likely wasn't going to so soon, but that's saying something.

Yeah the WWE title picture is really up in the air right now and I love it. Could be Almas again, could be Joe, shit maybe even Orton who dear god please no, but yeah the unpredictability is exciting.

It wouldn't be a smart move to put Almas in that position when he hasn't done anything notable since debuting.

Since when does WWE operate on smart moves? Almas would be fine. There is a month til Summerslam, he has time to do notable things.

I'm not trying to say that he doesn't have time to do notable things between now and SummerSlam, but by now I figured he would have at least done a bit more than he already has in order to look formidable and become familiar to the casual eye - especially for such a big show. It's already bad enough that he actually loss to Styles.

Besides, Paige herself is announcing the challenger. Would be kinda odd if she choose Almas a week after losing to AJ unless Zelina manages to do some really good convincing.

Archived