Official SummerSlam Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intercontinental Championship Match

Singles Match

Dolph Ziggler © (w/ Drew McIntyre) vs. Seth Rollins (w/ Dean Ambrose)

WD1ZHrW.png

RAW Tag Team Championship Kickoff Match

Tag Team Match

The B-Team © vs. The Revival

hoy6akQ.png

Elias to perform his greatest song at SummerSlam

vSLopGJ.png

AY B-TEAM VS REVIVAL YES! Finally a RAW match I can get excited for! Those bastards might actually give Revival the belts here...

Make sure to tune in on the kickoff then cause it'll be on there lol. As well as the cruiserweight championship match and Rusev/Lana vs. Almas/Vega.

AY B-TEAM VS REVIVAL YES! Finally a RAW match I can get excited for! Those bastards might actually give Revival the belts here...

Make sure to tune in on the kickoff then cause it'll be on there lol. As well as the cruiserweight championship match and Rusev/Lana vs. Almas/Vega.

That awkward moment when the kick off is looking better than the main card >_>

I work night of anyway, so I'll have to catch it the next day probably.

Here's hoping that B Team loses. Never been a big fan of the two (especially Axel), and I haven't like the way they were booked towards the titles at all. Only thing I like is how they finally have a fitting theme song that's more happy-go-lucky and less serious-toned, but it's also cringey with that lame ass chant. :lol:

RAW's tag division is actually just shit to me compared to SD's.

SummerSlam sold out because of Vince McMahon

Huh?

In another thread people were saying that some other PPV only sold because Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks paid for it, so clearly that means SS only sold cuz Vince paid for it

If Cody funding it counts as him and the other guys "single handedly selling it out", then I suppose every WW sell out is due to Vince McMahon. I mean, technically it is I guess - since he owns the company and could've NOT done the show... but that's a stupid thing to say
"SummerSlam sold out because of Vince"
If someone had posted that in a few days on the SS thread, they'd be called an idiot and probably told to kill themselves by MRN

Overall Im pretty excited about Summerslam. Im really invested in Brock vs Roman. But I always am. It always just feels like a huge deal when they clash. But this needs to be it. Give Roman the title. Let him hold it for about 5 to 6 months and then Braun needs to cash in. Im ready for Braun to hold the title. Also change my mind and want Joe to win. Dude definitely deserves it. Wasnt a huge Joe fan since his prime in TNA. But hes been consistently effective. Hope Carmella retains to make her wins over Asuka mean a little something. But Im torn because I want Becky to win. I hope B Team retains. Hope Ronda wins. I could do without an Alexa title reign for a while. Hope Dean turns heel and.... then again I dont want to get my hopes up because someone stated last week they feel The Shield will come out and save Roman from Brock. I hope they dont go with that. But if its to Indeed get a positive reaction, theyll do it. But its cool.

Archived