RAW Women's Championship Match

Singles Match

Alexa Bliss © vs. Ronda Rousey

cQxREpM.jpg

Smackdown Women's Championship Match

Triple Threat Match

Becky Lynch vs. Carmella © vs. Charlotte Flair

FIYNlnA.png

Grudge Match (MiTB briefcase on the line)

Singles Match

Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens

nliNOFp.png

Intercontinental Championship Match

Singles Match

Dolph Ziggler © (w/ Drew McIntyre) vs. Seth Rollins (w/ Dean Ambrose)

WD1ZHrW.png

United States Championship Match

Singles Match

Shinsuke Nakamura © vs. Jeff Hardy

zoQNPVR.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

9tCJQEZ.jpg

Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match

Tag Team Match

The Bludgeon Brothers © vs. The New Day

MYc7kip.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

Finn Bálor vs. Constable Baron Corbin

BQxj9vK.jpg

Cruiserweight Championship Kickoff Match

Singles Match

Cedric Alexander © vs. Drew Gulak

YujsFiM.png

Kickoff Match

Mixed Tag Team Match

Rusev & Lana vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas & Zelina Vega

F3ly3Bd.png

RAW Tag Team Championship Kickoff Match

Tag Team Match

The B-Team © vs. The Revival

hoy6akQ.png

Elias to perform his greatest song at SummerSlam

vSLopGJ.png

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'l move this post here;

We're getting Lesnar vs. Reigns vs. Lashley at Summerslam aren't we? Lesnar can lose the title without being pinned and Reigns can get his win back over Lashley.

I'm out.

I swear if we are getting Reigns and Lesner in the same ring again it'll be the first SummerSlam i don't completely watch since i started watching wrestling.

Rousey/Bliss is something i look forward to though.

I'l move this post here;

We're getting Lesnar vs. Reigns vs. Lashley at Summerslam aren't we? Lesnar can lose the title without being pinned and Reigns can get his win back over Lashley.

I'm out.

Even worse. Lesnar is winning because of Reigns beating Lashley, then Strowman will cash in and Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley will both be first in line for a championship opportunity, leading to another Lashley vs. Reigns match

The Universal championship title picture is so stale to non existent. Talk about a championship that has been off to a rocky start. Injured first champion, then a decent second reign by KO, which led to whatever Goldberg's reign was and then Lesnar's dominant reign.

I can't be the only one who doesn't really recognise the Universal title as something legitimate, right? Not out of any moral protest or anything, but it's so nonexistent and it seems so superficial that I just don't care about it. I'm very indifferent about that belt.

I agree. We have been given very little reason to care about the belt. It is merely a prop in a Brock Lesnar storyline. I'm sure it will come into its own eventually, granted that the brand split continues.

I can't be the only one who doesn't really recognise the Universal title as something legitimate, right? Not out of any moral protest or anything, but it's so nonexistent and it seems so superficial that I just don't care about it. I'm very indifferent about that belt.

Absolutely. In kayfabe, why would I even want the belt at this point? The prestige is nonexistent when I forget the belt exists half the time.

Absolutely. In kayfabe, why would I even want the belt at this point? The prestige is nonexistent when I forget the belt exists half the time.

Because in kayfabe if you're the champ you make more money. Then again in WWE canon Roman Reigns thought he was booked to win the WWE title at Wrestlemania before Vince McMahon changed the finish of the match so let's not go there.

I vaguely remember saying it wasnt a legit world title and I was canned by many users. But I feel the same way....

Owens is the only one that had a real reign and even that was him confined to basically a Tag Team dynamic lol.

Universal title will be "legit" as soon as Lesnar stops holding it hostage. I just hate that they're probably having a half-assed MitB cash in rather than a clean loss. At this point, after a record-breaking title reign, there should really be a clean loss of the belt to someone who could use the rub.

Archived