Who needs a new/updated character model in 2K19?

MayorHaggar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Von Erich. they made a huge mistake last year on the attire color. And i assumed they would fix it. But they never did.

Whoever colored his attire made his trunks and jacket orange instead of RED.

like, ok...maybe he wore orange trunks a time or two. i don't know. But his damn jacket is the Texas state flag. Are u telling me the person that made this thought the texas flag colors were Orange White and Blue. not red white and blue?

thats akin to making Lex Lugers Lex expresss american flag trunks. And making them orange

also. the blue on the jacket was wrong. Just takes a quick google. Or just look at the action figure they made of him in that exact attire.

Mostly legends need to be reworked for me. Sid & Luger for sure off the top of my head and '99 Sting too. Wolfpac Sting without the goatee would also be nice. Booker T has been done a disservice for years now. Really wish they would get a proper model for him. He's had short leg syndrome for like 5 years or better now.

Some of the skin tones need looking at, I did a six woman match last night and in the render pre-match screen, Sasha was the same tone as Alexa. Also I think Roman should be slightly darker than he is in the game as well, he looks too pink.

Some of the skin tones need looking at, I did a six woman match last night and in the render pre-match screen, Sasha was the same tone as Alexa. Also I think Roman should be slightly darker than he is in the game as well, he looks too pink.

It seems like a lot of skin tones were carried over from previous games and it makes me wonder if they were done with 2K15-2K17's lighting system as a reference and then they didn't have time to adjust them when they changed the lighting in 2K18. Some skin tones just look odd under the new lighting system. Rollins is a good example of this.

Bailey and Paige definitely IMO

The issue with Bayley isn't so much her actual model - I think that's pretty good. It's the animation (or lack of) in terms of her expression. It's nowhere near as bad as 2K17 when she looked like a reanimated corpse, but Bayley is such an effervescent character in real life, and it's not being brought across in the game. Her mouth barely moves at all in the game, and if you watch her real entrance, she's usually talking and calling out as she's walking down the ramp.

Y'know, I looked at it again today for the first time in awhile. I wasn't a fan of TJP's model and I still just don't think it's as good as it could be. But it is a first year model and those tend to be a little odd.

If theyd make a decent looking Dana Brooke, she would have been a multi time champion in my game. They just make her so bad, I dont wanna play her. Her face needs fixed, of course, its not as bad as 2k17 but still.

Her face that bad?

jg1w2a.jpg

It just feels way off to me still, granted, its not as bad as last years was.

I think she looks great in 2K18, but 2K17 was another story......

Not really a change or update, but kind of a wish. Since they can put a dozen Takers and Warriors and what not in games (Why did they take all those Warrior alternate attires away?), why cant I also get Andre in the yellow trunks (without the sideburns) and pre-84 afro Andre? Been wanting a realistic Afro Andre for years and years and his current model looks so good.

The legends all need more youthful faces.

Edge especially needs work, he has looked pretty bad in general for a few games, including the entrance.

Lex got updated for the worst last year. Hopefully they fix it or go back to his old model. Or even give us Lex Express.

Alexa's skin and hair color need improvement as well. Way off.

To me, the current names all need a few tweaks here and there but are in general pretty solid. It's the legends that usually IMO need the most improvements done

Warrior's model was horrible last year, I had to download a CAW. It's like his model has increasingly gotten worse over the last few years. It would be nice if they'd finally allow the hair and facepaint to be changed on the Superstars.

This what I want

I've heard some complaints on Trish and to an lesser extent Lita but I think that's just more so that they have had the same attires for few years.

For me thats the case.

They both look fine in the games, have for years now...but the attires are so boring at this point because while being good, they are the same we have for years.

At least for Trish, with Lita im not 100% sure now.

Archived