CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

RUMOUR: WWE Offering Big Money Deals to Indie Stars?

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#201 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,264 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:50 PM

Yeah, if your small town has 120 million people. Americans be americans, though.

#202 MR CONTRARY·

MR CONTRARY·

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,327 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:56 PM

Let's see yeah compare the worldwide audience of WWE yeah it is cuz unless unless every person in Japan is a wrestling fan you can't say a hundred and something million

Edited by MR CONTRARY·, 12 July 2018 - 09:57 PM.

#203 St★rstruck

St★rstruck

Sicker than your average.

• Members
  • 24,165 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:04 PM

Sure but it's still wrong to say the Tombstone was made famous by Undertaker, it was already famous, just not in your culture.

Fine, then. It was made even MORE famous by Undertaker, whatever.

#204 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,264 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:44 PM

Let's see yeah compare the worldwide audience of WWE yeah it is cuz unless unless every person in Japan is a wrestling fan you can't say a hundred and something million

Let me know when WWE gets an 87 rating.

And 70 million people watching.

Edited by Lil' Kazu, 12 July 2018 - 10:45 PM.

#205 Muur

Muur

Digiwaifu

• Members
  • 32,163 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:51 PM

"Some companies"

Such as?

Frontier Wrestling Alliance

PileDriver in illegal in all of Tennesee/New Orelans. Mexico is listed as not allowing Piledrivers (but maybe that's changed), the move is banned in MMA.

That's what I found for places youre not allowed to do the move outside of WWE

Wiki also states that it's "banned in other states and companies all over the world" but doesn't state which ones. 

That is the company I trained with and have not existed since 2012. Stop talking out your ass Muur. If you're still insistent on using them as your bogus example I will point you toward their spiritual successor; RevPro. And RevPro do allow piledrivers to which I can attest to, because I've seen one at every one of their shows I have been too recently.

The entirety of your post count consists of you making claims and then scouring the internet for the odd report to back it up. Dude, just stop, it makes you come off as petty and not articulate. It's clear you don't have much knowledge on what you're talking about so stop.

Well I was just showing it was/is banned in places other than WWE

#206 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 36,771 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:14 PM

Felt this was kinda relevant to this thread.

https://twitter.com/...6596593669?s=19

ROH/NJPW are running Madison Square Garden during WrestleMania weekend next year. Would be a huge blow if any of these guys sign.

#207 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,264 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:58 AM

I guess Uncle Vinnie couldn't get that cancelled after all. I'm sure this will make them get even more agressive in signing these guys, though.

#208 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 6,826 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted Yesterday, 02:11 PM

I guess Uncle Vinnie couldn't get that cancelled after all. I'm sure this will make them get even more agressive in signing these guys, though.

Yeah, he'll definitely have them in his crosshairs after them invading WWE's own ground. And a petty and vindictive Vince usually goes overboard in these things, so money will be no object to sign as much talent away as he can.