RUMOUR: WWE Offering Big Money Deals to Indie Stars?

classiq.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread has went straight to hell. I dont understand it. I just dont. Back on topic again however, I really really wish there was a way WWE and NJPW could have crossover ppvs and matches. Would be awesome for both sides tbh.

Me too, but I doubt either company would want their top stars to lose. Also piledrivers are allowed and other things in NJPW. That WWE wouldn't approve of. I could see NXT doing a crossover with a smaller japanese company. If they conform to WWE rules.

Never was really a fan of Riddle. But Id be willing to see what he cooks up if he signed.

Mostly weed.

Never thought Riddle would actually sign because of how much he openly smokes pot

Juice has nothing to gain. He won't be a top guy in WWE. He won't be a top guy in NJPW either, I don't think...but at least he can keep doing what brought him to the dance. He won't get that in WWE. No more over-the-top antics or MF bombs. At best, he'd be trading one US title for another, and be white-washed of his entire personality in the process.

Only thing that might be fun, is Juice vs Dolph IC title feud. I really wouldn't mind that at all. But, yeah...NJPW is a good place for him. Definitely one of the few guys who I don't support WWE stealing.

Archived