Bray Wyatt Involved in Car Crash

classiq.

WWE first reported his accident here: https://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article/bray-wyatt-injured-car-accident

TMZ has a bit of an update below:

WWE Raw tag team champion Bray Wyatt suffered multiple injuries in a head-on car crash on Friday ... but tells TMZ Sports, "I'm gonna live through it because I can't die."

Wyatt -- real name Windham Lawrence Rotunda -- was in Tampa, Florida and on his way to the airport to leave for Raw WWE Live Events when he smashed into another vehicle.

Wyatt's car was totaled and he was treated at Tampa General Hospital. He's since been released.

We just spoke with Wyatt, who tells us he's in good spirits -- "I'm moving around."

WWE has also issued a statement saying, "Due to the injuries sustained, Wyatt did not compete at this weekends WWE Live Events and will not be present at tonights Raw."

Wyatt is from a legendary wrestling family -- his father Mike Rotunda is a former WWE superstar (he's famously known as the buffed out tax guy nicknamed I.R.S.).

Wyatt's brother is Taylor Rotunda -- who wrestles in WWE as Bo Dallas.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/02/wwes-bray-wyatt-injured-in-head-on-car-crash/

Scary stuff, hope he's not seriously hurt and will have a speedy recovery. I guess he'll be alright if they're still advertising him for Extreme Rules.

Also, I noticed Jojo wasn't on Raw last night so hopefully she wasn't in the car as well. Though I guess they would've mentioned it if so lol.

Man...what the hell kind of injuries does he have? Why is there so much vagueness with this story? He won't die because he can't? He's "moving around"? Sounds like he's fighting through certain death. Can we get an update on whether this dude is a cripple or just banged up? I don't understand how there could be so much vagueness surrounding a major accident in 2018. Are we waiting for a carrier pigeon to bring the news?

The head-on collision on Friday was Bray Wyatt’s fault, according to the police crash report obtained by TMZ.

The crash report notes that Wyatt was not paying attention when he collided with the car in front of him. That caused the driver to veer to the left and hit another vehicle.

The report says that he was cited for “careless driving due to his failure to operate his vehicle in a careful and prudent manner” but there are no details on what could have distracted him, if anything.

As previously noted, Wyatt was transported to Tampa General Hospital and later released and he is said to be in good spirits. There are no details available right now on the status of the other drivers.

Wyatt missed the live events over the weekend and Monday Night Raw but he is still advertised for Extreme Rules where he is scheduled to team with Matt Hardy to defend the Raw Tag Team Championship against Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/bray-wyatt-cited-for-careless-driving-in-3-car-accident/

Well shit.

Well that's not gonna look very good for him when WWE find out.

Wishing him a recovery of course.

Urm, you dont think they already know? I mean, he did have to miss work because of it...

Well that's not gonna look very good for him when WWE find out.

Wishing him a recovery of course.

Lmfao you think you found out before WWE did?

Obviously not. I meant the second they found out he's *censored*ed

The news following the automobile crash last week in Tampa seems to be good for Bray Wyatt, at least the part about his physical condition.

Dave Meltzer reported on Thursday that Wyatt will be evaluated on Friday to see if he can return to action. For whatever its worth, WWE is still advertising him for the Raw Tag Team Championship match at Extreme Rules where he will team with Matt Hardy against The B-Team (his brother Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel).

All signs point to him being ok for Extreme Rules but if WWE feels otherwise on Friday then theyll likely make a change to the match by Monday at Raw.

As previously noted, Wyatt was transported to the hospital after the crash on Friday but he is back home. He was cited for careless driving in the 3-car accident.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/update-on-bray-wyatt-and-his-status-for-wwe-extreme-rules/

Archived