(Rumor) Lesnar is not working SummerSlam. Updated: Brock confirmed to work the event

Ziggy Vercetti

That's assuming Dana would allow him to do anything wrestling related while under UFC contract.

He's under a WWE contract.

Obviously, but assuming he wants a UFC fight, he has to sign a UFC contract, no? And said contract could prohibit him from wrestling throughout its tenure, so as to keep him from excess risk of injuries.

This is literally his second UFC fight whilst under WWE contract and not UFC contract

Wait is it? When was the first? I'm totally blanking on that.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's assuming Dana would allow him to do anything wrestling related while under UFC contract.

He's under a WWE contract.

Obviously, but assuming he wants a UFC fight, he has to sign a UFC contract, no? And said contract could prohibit him from wrestling throughout its tenure, so as to keep him from excess risk of injuries.

This is literally his second UFC fight whilst under WWE contract and not UFC contract

Wait is it? When was the first? I'm totally blanking on that.

UFC 200

SPOILER: WHEN BROCK LESNAR WILL RESURFACE

The American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida began advertising WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar for the 7/30 Raw taping today.

The appearance would be Lesnar's first appearance on WWE programming since the Greatest Royal Rumble event back in April and would be the episode of Raw the week after his Summerslam 2018 challenger is determined.

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=118958

I wouldn't put it past Vince to let Brock keep the universal title till Wrestlemania in the Hope's that he wins the UFC title and walks out with both belts.

Walking out to his ufc fight with the universal title and then if he wins he can walk out at WM with both belts.

Archived