WWE 2K19 Pre-Order Bonus Trailer

Ernez

We could say that for Lashley too. But it really depends on how WWE and 2K treat them.

For now i really wish Cien Almas is in the default roster. I hated it when he backed out from 2k18. If he does the same this year, would totally be pissed with him. Need him in the game badly.

Lashley might be dlc. Hardys were in the 2k18 commercial in September and werent released Until January.

ECIII I definitely think will be dlc.

It's either gonna be Lashley or Ronda, guaranteed.

Rousey I am sure. Too many places reported her being at the commercial shoot and obviously she wasnt in this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean if Ronda is in, Piper has to be back in......right? His last model was so awesome.

Also, if those two are preorder, is there even gonna be a special edition?

They can do something like deadman edition, uk edition(but I assume considering its low fan base it may not happen), or any other edition

I mean if Ronda is in, Piper has to be back in......right? His last model was so awesome.

Also, if those two are preorder, is there even gonna be a special edition?

They can do something like deadman edition, uk edition(but I assume considering its low fan base it may not happen), or any other edition

Deadman edition wouldnt draw any dimes at this point. We have had like every single Undertaker we could ever want in these games. I mean, the opponents they choose could be a sellpoint but I dunno.

An ECW special edition with some of those guys would seal the deal this year, if they SOMEHOW couldnt get people interested with Rey or Ronda Rousey. But we will see. I mainly am interested in whatever extra moves may come with special edition. I got the Cena Nuff special edition last year because it had a few cool moves I wanted for caws and so many people gave me shit for using stuff from that pack. Lol

Archived