Vader Passes away

kidd0

RIP Vader.

I was just playing WWE 2k18 and just saw him. Then saw WWE's post in FB. Sucks he was not inducted in HOF while he is still alive. This is what I hate about WWE. They should induct HOF worthy wrestlers who are known to have health issues in the HOF immediately while they are still alive. Than have them inducted when it's already too late. Good thing Warrior was inducted before he passed away or it would be like a Randy Savage induction where it was not memorable or just happened.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Being led to the ring by, former World Heavyweight champion, Harley Race. He hails from The Rocky Mountains. He weighs 448lbs. And he is the WCW World Heavyweight champion. Big. VAN. VADER."

Such a sad day. Rest In Peace, Vader.

RIP Vader.

I was just playing WWE 2k18 and just saw him. Then saw WWE's post in FB. Sucks he was not inducted in HOF while he is still alive. This is what I hate about WWE. They should induct HOF worthy wrestlers who are known to have health issues in the HOF immediately while they are still alive. Than have them inducted when it's already too late. Good thing Warrior was inducted before he passed away or it would be like a Randy Savage induction where it was not memorable or just happened.

I just simmed a 6-man battle royal on 2K17 and he won it. I do think he was WCWs most iconic heel, at least until Hollywood Hogan came along.

Archived