Vader Passes away

kidd0

WWE NEWS

Vader has passed away
Published on June 20, 2018

We are sad to report that Leon White, who many fans know as former WCW Champion Vader, has passed away at the age of 63. The news broke on his official Twitter account.

Vader was a monster heel during the early 90’s in WCW. He won championships in several promotions including All Japan Pro Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling, and the Universal Wrestling Federation, among other organizations.

In recent years, he has talked about his health issues, most notably issues with his heart. Vader’s son Jesse White noted on Twitter that his father was diagnosed with a severe case of pneumonia about a month ago and he was making progress but his heart gave out.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/vader-has-passed-away/

It must be so awful knowing how much time you have left via your doctors. I'm sure he fought a good fight. RIP to one of the best big men in history. :(

Just remembered he isn't in the WWE Hall of Fame. WWE had 2 years to do so after his accident and didn't put him in. I mean he's definitely going in, but it just won't be the same as him being here for it. Damn..

It will always be Vader time.

Beautiful.

RIP Vader, and thank you. Always remember him in the Bret Hart documentary, seemed like a genuine nice guy. Missed a lot of his stuff because I was in the WWE camp and didn't watch a lot of WCW back in the day.

Archived