Sanity

Dawk1997

I have a Sanity question myself, but I don't think it's worth a whole new thread. Does anyone know if you change around their entrance, you lose their special 4 person entrance? I don't mean the motion, but rather the trons and stuff. They have a minitron now, plus I wanna turn the rest of their trons (beside the main and ribbon) off. Cause they may seem blacked out already, but not really. If you use them on SD, you'll see the SD graphics on the sides of their entrance wall and it's very noticeable and annoying. :lol:

If there's nothing I can do, I'll just live with it. At least I'll be able to change their entrances individually. Especially Nikki Cross, who has a bunch of trons now.

I have a Sanity question myself, but I don't think it's worth a whole new thread. Does anyone know if you change around their entrance, you lose their special 4 person entrance? I don't mean the motion, but rather the trons and stuff. They have a minitron now, plus I wanna turn the rest of their trons (beside the main and ribbon) off. Cause they may seem blacked out already, but not really. If you use them on SD, you'll see the SD graphics on the sides of their entrance wall and it's very noticeable and annoying. :lol:

If there's nothing I can do, I'll just live with it. At least be able to change their entrances individually. Especially Nikki Cross, who has a bunch of trons now.

I have a custom stable in which three are set to using the Sanity Entrance and the fourth one enters in Nikki Cross' position

Archived