Big Cass Released

Crazy.

He went off-script, he wasn't booked to get drunk in public.

Lmao

Another report is saying that they weren't worried about letting him go since they already got more accomplished big men in McIntyre and Corbin

Is Corbin that much more accomplished though? If he had been fired instead of Cass I dont think too many people would have been surprised.
Former MitB winner, US Champion and a banger theme

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Observer:

McMahon fired him at a meeting in Toledo prior to Smackdown. The reasons given were the 5/1 incident, as well as blowing off a rehearsal for a promo that Kevin Dunn has asked for and then going long on the live version of that promo. There was a lot of heat regarding the promo that Vince McMahon hated, and he fired the writer of it a few weeks ago. There was also an incident that happened on the European tour where he locked himself in the tour bus bathroom and then destroyed the bathroom and broke down the door when he couldn’t get out, because the lock malfunctioned and he believed he was being pranked. Because the door was knocked down, it meant the other wrestlers could not use the bathroom the rest of the trip in privacy, not to mention the damages it caused. There were said to be other issues regarding his behavior on the European tour. He also had enemies from years back from vociferously defending Donald Trump while in an argument with Sami Zayn about treatment of Muslims that ruffled many people’s feathers, although had nothing to do with his being fired.

Ive always liked Corbin, but my point is I doubt many people would have been surprised if he was fired in Cass place. Given his recent de-push, but with the constable thing things are looking up.

Lmao

Another report is saying that they weren't worried about letting him go since they already got more accomplished big men in McIntyre and Corbin

Is Corbin that much more accomplished though? If he had been fired instead of Cass I dont think too many people would have been surprised.

Bigger waste of a theme song.

Lmao

Nah, just a generic guitar riff.

Lmao

I meant Corbin would be.

What is vociferously?

Loudly and aggressively / passionate. Like you could say that the crowd at the post Mania Raw is always vociferous.

Lmao

I meant Corbin would be.

Oooooh my bad. Totally agree then.

Archived