NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

My brother just ruined Dragonov for me. He said he does Mojo Rawley's entrance. :lol:

Also, he's probably the one dude I'd be very okay with losing his first name lol

Cool, new Ghanaian superstar in WWE. But you telling me if Kofi Kingston had debuted in today's WWE, he'd be stuck in NXT UK taking Ls against Michael Cole's favorite wrestler Joseph Conners? Smh.

Guest Fight Me.

Starting now, why is this only 35 mins long? They couldn't fill it up with post-match interviews from Takeover or something? Not even 205 Live is ever this short lol

Rhea's red attire is beautiful.

Guest Fight Me.

She's never been in NXT UK lol

That's what I said, boy.

SID SCALA.

Scala is pretty fun in the ring, wouldn't have guessed from the early days of NXT UK when he would get squashed every week lol

Sid/Ohyes in a British Rounds match? Anyone got any ideas on how that works?

Six rounds lasting three minutes each, although a round comes to an end if there is a pinfall or submission during it.

Two falls or a knockout to win, although if there has only been one fall by the end of the six rounds, then that would also be enough to determine a winner.

Sid/Ohyes in a British Rounds match? Anyone got any ideas on how that works?

Six rounds lasting three minutes each, although a round comes to an end if there is a pinfall or submission during it.

Two falls or a knockout to win, although if there has only been one fall by the end of the six rounds, then that would also be enough to determine a winner.

Geez. Talk about Russoing a match. :lol:

Archived