NXT UK Discussion Thread

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

My dad legit cringed when he saw Pete snap Devlin's fingers and put him in that submission. I don't know how to explain how he does it, and I don't wanna straight up say he didn't really break his fingers, so I just let him believe it. :lol:

Just starting the second hour now (my brother wanted to watch Flash and Legends), Sid Scala looks more like an interviewer than superstar lol

BRITISH STRONG STYLE.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

What did I miss? I missed the first ten minutes.

Coffey Brothers and Wolfgang promo interrupted by Travis Banks returning from injury and Moustache Mountain.

Guest Fight Me.

The Evolve champ is here...til Roddy takes it. :shift:

If/when that happens at the next Evolve show, I hope Roddy gives the NXT tag title to Fish. I miss seeing reDRagon represent Undisputed Era.

If/when that happens at the next Evolve show, I hope Roddy gives the NXT tag title to Fish. I miss seeing reDRagon represent Undisputed Era.

Why can't UE Freebird it like they did before Fish got injured?

Because before Fish got injured they didn't do that. Cole filled in in Fish's spot at TakeOver, where Strong joined the UE. While the WWE counts this as a continuation of reDRagon's reign, they never actually freebirded the title.

Why can't UE Freebird it like they did before Fish got injured?

Because before Fish got injured they didn't do that. Cole filled in in Fish's spot at TakeOver, where Strong joined the UE. While the WWE counts this as a continuation of reDRagon's reign, they never actually freebirded the title.

Really? Coulda sworn blind they did. My memory is shit. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

I remember WWE.com recognized all members of UE as tag champs following Takeover: NOLA. They don't during this current reign since winning them back from Moustache Mountain.

Guest Fight Me.

Sid is better fit as an assistant than wrestler I think.

The Man Champ is here!

Random, but the start of Nina Samuels' theme reminds me of Evil Morty's song from Rick and Morty. :lol:

Archived